• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Merry Christmas!

Back at ya, brother. Here's to a happy, healthy celebration of all that matters to each and every one of you.

And much love and depth of gratitude to all those serving our country.

[media]http://www.gracetribute.com/SoldierChristmas_385x600.jpg[/media]

Last edited:
not seeing alot of Christmas spirit in the parking lots today, but i refuse to let anyone bring me down!

*M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S* one and all!

Have a great holiday everybody. Thankful for my friends here. Hope everyone gets everything they want this holiday and in 2010 ... :xmas:

Addendum:

user756_1165983673.gif

Here is to a wonderful, safe and merry Christmas holiday for all you great folks.

(If you are lucky enough to live somewhere with snow, just know I am jealous!)

To all the good people of BGO, a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I'll second what Neo said about the white stuff. I can only dream of a white Christmas:kick_can:

"And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this [shall be] a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger."

Merry Christmas, everyone. :)

sonofDC, thanks for the reminder!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk9rv2hUfA[/media]

Thanks Mike - we really appreciate those kind words. We're glad you found us brother :cheers:

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas as we celebrate God's great gift to us all!

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope your holiday is a good one. It's been a pleasure to meet some of you via the internet and calls. I hope to meet many of you in person sometime soon.

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends!

Merry Christmas everyone! Little Sarge-ette made it all the way to 0530 this morning:)

Merry Christmas. My kids got up about 9, but youngest is 18. Guess when grandbaby gets her that will change.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Happy Holidays everyone

Happy Holidays to you and yours :)

Last edited:
And a couple more

Here's a couple more :) Enjoy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.