• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fire Bruce Allen!!!

Sassy Gretsch

The Rookie
Reaction score
Okay, I've had a couple days to decompress after Monday night's thrashing, and I think it's clear that things are not working with Bruce Allen. I'm not saying that we were great with Cerrato at the helm, but consider these numbers:

Vinny Cerrato's winning percentage with the Redskins: .459%

Bruce Allen's winning percentage with the Redskins: .000%

That's a startling contrast, if you ask me. Numbers don't lie, and what these numbers are telling me is that Bruce Allen is the worst general manager in Redskins' history. He clearly does not have a grasp of the situation and is unfit for the job. The Redskins Revolution is still on, baby! Fire Bruce Allen!

Yeah! **** him! Loser. We're obviously going nowhere fast with him at the helm.

I give it about 4 weeks into the season next year before this starts for real:(

In all honesty, there are Caps fans who want to fire George McPhee, even after he's assembled the best team in Capitals history. DC sports fans are pretty fickle.

Yep, and right now-checking Broncos fan boards-Josh McDaniels needs to go along with numerous other coaches and GMs whose teams are not doing quite as well as expected. The fans are readying the guillotines. The Dolphins fans boards are schizophrenic-they don't know what the hell they want-and the Colts fans are irritated that everyone hasn't simply bowed down and started worshipping-(God somebody please beat them-they're getting seriously obnoxious!)

It's not just the Redskins fans-Packer fans haven't figured out whether Ted Thomson and Mike McCarthy are saints or sinners yet-and Packer fans are second only to Redskin fans, in my observation, it getting seriously emotional about their team-long traditions do that.

I give it about 4 weeks into the season next year before this starts for real:(

Sounds about right, Sarge. If the new and, hopefully improved, Redskins open up with a bang-say, 4-0 or even 3-1-Allen and, presumably Shanny, will be gifts from the Almighty while a start similar to this season will bring out the tar-and-feather brigades. it's just the nature of serious fans-we're fickle...and impatient.

Okay, I've had a couple days to decompress after Monday night's thrashing, and I think it's clear that things are not working with Bruce Allen. I'm not saying that we were great with Cerrato at the helm, but consider these numbers:

Vinny Cerrato's winning percentage with the Redskins: .459%

Bruce Allen's winning percentage with the Redskins: .000%

That's a startling contrast, if you ask me. Numbers don't lie, and what these numbers are telling me is that Bruce Allen is the worst general manager in Redskins' history. He clearly does not have a grasp of the situation and is unfit for the job. The Redskins Revolution is still on, baby! Fire Bruce Allen!

hey i,m new here but not new to this debacle and all i can say to monday night is WOW.i,m sure bruce allen thought the samething as well and to be truthful bruce hasn,t even begun to put his hands on it yet until they get a coach in here as well. no need to fire bruce allen cause he is still trying to get settled in and let this year finish up before you will see things start to get done.keep your fingers crossed that danny boy keeps his fingers off of things while bruce does his thing along with the new coach.

Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan will have a outline for this team. Do they draft a new QB, sign a free agent or stick with Campbell. What will they do with Portis and the running game? How will they fix that O-line? All of these questions will be answered starting 1/4/2010. You can't blame him for how they are playing now... you just can't.

I know Shanahan hasn't been announced yet but I think it is a done deal. Shanahan mentioned Allen when he interviewed with Buffalo. No one knows more about Shanahan than ESPN's Adam Scheffler and he says Shanahan is coming to Washington.

Shanahan will fix the O-line (look at all of the 1000 yard rushers Denver had over the years) you can't do that without a good O-line. I say he fixes Campbell (Look at Plummer's numbers before he came to Denver major improvement with Shanahan) I say he takes a RB in either the 1st or 2nd round, a OT in the other and then fill up the of that O-line with smaller athletic lineman. Marko Mitchell makes a huge strides next year. Devin Thomas finally reaches his potential. He finds a way to use Cooley and Davis. Defense gets even better. Maybe we can get back to the playoffs.

right on skinsfan and it will start on monday 1/4/2010.

Word.

Plus, according to some sources, he's already screwing this thing up by setting unrealistic expectations.

And get this--Dan Snyder wouldn't be seen with him at the presser today.

Just a matter of time.

That's because after the danny finished picking out Shanny's new staff, he flew them all out to Denver to meet him.

Gotta keep the priorities straight ya know;)

That's because after the danny finished picking out Shanny's new staff, he flew them all out to Denver to meet him.

Gotta keep the priorities straight ya know;)
:notworthy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.