• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins leave poor first impression with new GM

He plays smart, Lanky. That's what I like. Always where he is apparently supposed to be, no stupid penalties. Does his job. Really kind of reminds me of Mark Murphy.

He plays smart, Lanky. That's what I like. Always where he is apparently supposed to be, no stupid penalties. Does his job. Really kind of reminds me of Mark Murphy.

Yep. So we're up to what, 15-16 players we pretty much agree we want back?

Still sad

Forgot Moss. I would keep him at this point as well. I really think we are misusing him right now and that he would be hell on wheels out of the slot like NE uses Welker.

But yeah. Pretty sad when you would only keep a third of roster around.

I would trade many of the veterans......

Keep guys like Fletcher and be honest to the fans that you are rebuilding and pray Snyder stays out of it.

This game reminds me of the Capitals game against the Flyers with their new coach, we demolished them, well NY just did that to us last night. Sucks so bad, but hopefully Allen will actually correct this instead of, well I think it was just a bad game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.