• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem 2015: Championship Round Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
In the Championship Round, only two players were perfect, with both Goaldeje and Lovethebeer recording 2-0 records.

Heading into the big game, DieselPwr44 is locked in as 2015 BGO NFL Pickem Champion. 2nd place will come down to the Super Bowl result, with both DixieFlatline (current 2nd place holder) and Kel Varnsen still in the mix. Good luck to you both! 4th place is also still up for grabs, with Om, Burgundy Burner, Posse Lover, and JohnssBass all still vying for our final prize spot. Staff are not eligible for prizes, so should Brother Om prevail, the 4th place prize will be rewarded to our 5th place finisher.

Good luck to everyone in our final week! :cheers:

For complete Championship Round Results, click HERE
For complete Season to Date Results, click HERE

I feel like you should have made a bigger deal of the weekly winners this time.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I bailed after the wildcard round ... it's like they say ... second place is the first loser. ;)

My internet has been out and probably won't be up again until sometime this coming week. I will post final BGO NFL Pickem results and our top 4 prize winners then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.