• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Starting to get a little pissed at the Steelers

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Looking back at this Mike Tomlin bullshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NpzVqPvfFU
Can anyone remember a coach pulling this type of crap?

The way they baited Cincinnati this past weekend also seemed to leave a sour taste in my mouth.
The way that game ended was stupid.

Oh yeah. They were just as bad as the Bengals were.

But the NFL loves the Steelers so all the attention is poured on the Bengals, and the Steelers move on. Surprise surprise.

Joey Porter should be suspended for at least 4 games for instigating. He should not have been on the field and you could see him walk directly into a group of Bengals players to talk shit.

Tomlin? Yeah, tired of him too.

What irks me most about them? The insufferable fans, they're worse than Ravens fans.

Did Tomlin get suspended for that, or atleast fined?

I believe he was suspended a game for it. But that is based of foggy memory.

Tomlin was fined 100K for that stunt (the guy makes about $6 mil a year) and the league said it was very, very wrong. And shame on him.

The league also said the Steelers might even lose a draft pick! (GASP!)

But then that never happened.

And, of course, Mike Tomlin is still on the Competition Committee.

But yeah, that was very, very wrong indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.