• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Late-round answer at FS?

Lanky Livingston

Myron Rolle. For those unfamiliar, Rolle was a Rhodes Scholar (pretty much the highest academic honor you can get) this year, postponing his NFL career by one year. Here is a Wall Street Journal article about it.

The gist of the article is a lot of teams were scared off by his lack of commitment to the NFL, and as a result, he's going to drop in the draft. He only had one interception in his college career, but he'd also been playing with subpar defenses. I think he could be a late-round steal, and is obviously smart.

Thoughts? The kid can play almost any position, so has the versatility the Skins seem to like, and I think that can transfer to FS. He's smart, so he'll study film and be in the right place, and hopefully won't bite on every double-move thrown his way.

I think 2 things the Redskins need to start drafting

Speed and smarts

This is a dumb slow football team. The more Myron Rolle's you can get, smart guys that can fly, the better

Last edited:
Well, as we've seen with Landry, speed certainly does not a great FS make. He played SS and LB at FSU, but a guy as smart as him could easily be moved to FS. He would put in the time and studying necessary to learn the position.

I remember Rolle.

Highly recruited out of the Hun School in N.J.

But he really didn't do much at FSU. I can't really see drafting a guy who really didn't perform all that well in college. Or at least, didn't standout.

There are other guys at FSU who are worth drafting, though. Dekoda Watson, LB, is pretty darn good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.