• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Annual coaching carousel

redskins26

The Team Captain
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
Which coaches get fired next Monday?

Here are my thoughts
chuck pagliano colts
Chargers coach
jaguars coach
Chip Kelly depends on the way talks go with ownership
Tom coughlin won't be fired but could be offered a nice retirement package
Jason Garrett no telling what jerry is thinking
lions coach-owner likes him but is going to let new GM decide
mike pettine browns
jeff fisher Rams maybe

Dolphins and Titans will head into next season with different head coaches from who they started with this year

Stunningly, the Eagles have said Chip is coming back. If he gives up GM duties, I could see that marriage lasting. If not, I hope they hang on to him as long as possible so Chip the GM can **** over Chip the coach.

Pagano is gone, or Grigson the GM, or both. Something has to change there.

Fisher is the most overrated coach in NFL history. Having said that, he probably gets shit-canned and still manages another head coaching gig next year.

NFCE could have a lot of turnover, depending on a couple of things.

Not sure about the Jags coach. They dropped 50 points on someone a few weeks ago. Although I think he should be canned.

Pettine is supposedly safe in Cleveland, and the GM is supposedly getting fired. If Pettine keeps his job it's just to save face--they've switched coaches so many times.

Miami will fire the PE coach.

I have no idea how either Jeff Fisher or Gregg Williams remain in the NFL. They have something like 5 first round picks on that defensive front 7 and they can't do anything with them. They both suck.

Gus Bradley isn't going anywhere...they saw a lot of progress on that team. If they get the defense together, the Jaguars can be a good team in the near future.

Mike McCoy is done in San Diego. Rivers has 3 or 4 years left...they need to rebuild fast for him.

I would be surprised to see stay on, but won't rule it out.

I gotta wonder if John Fox gets more time in Chicago.

What's his name in San Fran? Tomsula? I can't believe they even gave him the job.

It will be interesting if Whisenhunt even gets another year in TN.

Miami will hire Chip Kelly. Hahaha!

Oh...Caldwell will probably not make it into next year in Detroit, either.

John Fox will get more time
wisenhunt was canned about week 6
forgot about SF Jim tomasula if he does make it back he will be on the hot seat next season along with the GM

Pagano is back with Indy and Mcoy with the Chargers

When can Luck escape Pagano's mediocrity?

Most of the people there attribute the problems to Grigson more than Pagano. My company is based in Indy and they all want Grigson fired and Peyton hired as a new GM, and Pagano to be given one more year with a decent OLine to protect Luck.

Most of the people there attribute the problems to Grigson more than Pagano. My company is based in Indy and they all want Grigson fired and Peyton hired as a new GM, and Pagano to be given one more year with a decent OLine to protect Luck.

Grigson is the problem but if they don't succeed they both are tied together now

Lovie Smith is out. I wasnt expecting that.

Lovie Smith is out. I wasnt expecting that.

He wins 4 more games than the year before. Glazer brothers say they don't like the direction the team is going.

And as long as Lovie doesn't go to philly or the Giants I'm ok with wherever he goes

ESPN is reporting Tom Coughlin is meeting with the Eagles.

Good lord... How many more years does the guy want to coach???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, I'll bump it.

One surprise name I have a feeling might get it (2 days after Fischer finally caught the axe) is John Harbaugh. Here's my reasoning: the Ravens surely aren't that Talent-laden Veteran Team that they once were. In fact, they look positively mediocre. And this is after they lost a virtual Must-Win up in Foxborough Monday Night. Of course there's no shame in losing to the evil empire, but Baltimore looked noncompetitive for much of that contest.

If they crash & burn on their way the finish line this season, I think Harbaugh's finished. I've been hearing the crescendo of grousing about him from up the road this year. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did it.

Mike McCoy gone this week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.