• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Congrats NFCE Champs

Way to lock it up with Authority.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we actually won the division.

Great win on the road almost felt like they were playing at home

Division Champs sealed with a game to spare. We're actually going to be debating this week whether or not we should sit our starters. :) Are these our Washington Redskins? ;)

At least the fans in Philly can now focus on the 76ers.

And he decided to put up another video a few minutes ago. All we can do is laugh.

I'm trying to figure out what his favorite two words are...

Reminds me of the early days in the internet age when Notorious B.I.G died and some started to call him Notorious D.E.A.D - that was cruel.

But EDP is a gem. Nasty with the worst mouth ever, but funny.

I've seen a few EDP rants but I can't even imagine being at the Linc and having him giving a running commentary. This stuff is so funny.

Funny to revisit NFLN's picks to finish in the division, after week 13

Projecting records in the NFC East - NFL Videos

We've got alot of folks on this board that know more about not only the Skins, but the league in general.

Hell, just go and look at our Pick 'Em Contest and compare it to their "expert" panel or hell, any other "expert" panel comprised of former players/analyst.

Just goes to show that they're not as knowledgeable as they think they are!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.