• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cowboys playing for Wade's coaching life...

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Cowboys lead the undefeated New Orleans Saints 24-3 midway through the 3rd quarter. Looks like a desperate team showed up. This may be a last gasp run to save Wade Phillips job.

The NFC East is going to be a dogfight to the end - sadly, with the only Redskins role being one of potential spoiler.

I was hoping to see a Dallas implosion tonight. It could still happen, given the explosive potential of the Saints offense, but so far looks like its just not the Saints night. Too bad.

As I was saying :)

It's now 24-17 with 8 minutes to go. Saints storming back.

I'm a little stunned but this was the outcome I would have chosen given the chance. The Cowboys had an air of desperation about themselves this week. You see how that translated to the field tonight. I am glad that is gone and they may get back to seeing "just" the 4-9 Redskins.

I came within a whisper of picking the Cowboys in this week's Pickem, only because the Saints have looked vulnerable of late, and because of the dire straits the Cowboys find themselves in. But ultimately couldn't pull the trigger.

Neither could anyone else, so that game was a toss away, if spiritually demoralizing.

Dallas fans are acting like they won the Super Bowl today...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.