• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WPC: Massive snow removal underway at FedEx Field

Pappas

http://web.warpathconfidential.com/?p=2667

Massive snow removal underway at FedEx Field

And we thought we had a lot of snow to shovel.

The Washington Redskins announced Saturday that they will remove 25 million pounds of snow from FedEx Field in preparation for Monday night’s game against the New York Giants.

The team has over 1,200 workers shoveling to get ready. They began the effort Saturday morning, starting with the bowl of the field and then on to the 25,000 space parking lots. They have even brought in snow removal equipment used at Dulles Airport to help with the effort.

The Redskins consulted with officials from the Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Denver Broncos on how to deal with such a large snowfall.

Sure, that's a lot of work.

But there is always an upside my friends.

skinssnowball.jpg

Cha-ching!

Good to see the Redskins planning ahead.

Baltimore will have it's work ahead of it. when we had a big snowstorm in 2002 (or was it 2003?) the streets were a total mess and then Mayor O'Malley (now the gov. of MD) did jack **** to fix the problem other than to go on his radio show and yell at callers who complained about the situation.

I hope they got a jump start on it or it will be hell for anybody who wanted to watch Bears @Ravens live (not me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.