• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A BGO Member Needs Our Love and Support

What a terrible year for her and her family.

Yes. And what incredible grace she has handled it all with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. (Sorry). I've been so caught up in my own issues, I've now missed two ways I could have helped at least by sharing :(. Damn. Pounding head on desk. Everyone.. Boone especially.. you were so much help to me.. I wish I could help $$$ but I'm still paying for the surgery. But I could have shared on FB if nothing else. ::sigh::. Okay enough pounding... or else my boss will want me to pay for the desk I break then I'll be in real trouble.

Karla, you're an inspiration to so many of us!! Keep up the good fight and know you have an immense amount of support behind you!!! Love and prayers going from my home to you and your beautiful family. :)
~ Katie

Damn. (Sorry). I've been so caught up in my own issues, I've now missed two ways I could have helped at least by sharing :(. Damn. Pounding head on desk. Everyone.. Boone especially.. you were so much help to me.. I wish I could help $$$ but I'm still paying for the surgery. But I could have shared on FB if nothing else. ::sigh::. Okay enough pounding... or else my boss will want me to pay for the desk I break then I'll be in real trouble.
No worries, you can still share this fundraising opportunity on your Facebook :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.