• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Six years!

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
I just noticed the date I first joined BGO, and today (12/12) marks the sixth year I've been a member. To think I was the other side of 50yo when I joined, in another 11 days I get one year closer to 60yo!

And how grateful we are for your joining brother!

When we first started this thing, Mark (Om) had an idea he tagged 'Redskins International'. We'd be the 'go to' site for all Redskins fans outside of the Continental US. I thought it was a cool idea then, and I think it's a cool idea now. You're President of the Aussie Chapter btw.

Make it happen! And we are so glad you are here :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.