• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Adopt a Family for Christmas - The BGO 2015 Edition

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
:santa3::antlers::wings::santa3::antlers::wings::santa3::antlers::wings::santa3::antlers::wings::santa3::antlers::wings:

In keeping with the spirit of the holiday season, BGO once again will sponsor a family and raise much needed funds for a very deserving Redskins fan family in need. If you have the means, we would appreciate any donation, small or large.

If you don't have the means, we understand. But you can still help this family out. Share our link on Facebook, in a tweet, or elsewhere. Sharing with other Redskins-related groups or sites might be particularly helpful. And do so as many times as possible.

It's the holidays - let's honor the spirit of the season by tapping into our giving and generous BGO spirit and asking others to do so as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/hjeceya8

As all my family are grown up and no longer believe that receiving is the done thing, we use our 'present' money on sponsorships. We personally sponsor a tiger and a panda, whereas we have given a WWF sponsorship to our oldest niece, who not only wants to be a vet but is working at the local zoo.

SA, I respect your right to not give and support needy animals - a worthy cause. I'm trying to figure out how it applies here. I asked for this help as she is very needy at a time when she is really hurting - in more ways other than the financial. This is not a Christmas gift for the fun of it. This is serious - just as it was last year. It's just something I wanted to do and I'm glad that it is promoted here at BGO.

This is a tough situation. So if anyone and everyone can help, please do so. And when next year rolls around and another family is "adopted" by BGO, we can help once again.

As all my family are grown up and no longer believe that receiving is the done thing, we use our 'present' money on sponsorships. We personally sponsor a tiger and a panda, whereas we have given a WWF sponsorship to our oldest niece, who not only wants to be a vet but is working at the local zoo.

A WWF sponsorship? She wants to be a pro wrestler? :p

****bumping****

****bumping****

***bumping*** Any/all support, be it a donation (small or large) or sharing on your social media pages, is appreciated. :cheers:

A WWF sponsorship? She wants to be a pro wrestler? :p

Was waiting for someone to make the WWF comment. The cMahon's were allowed to use the WWF logo on the condition they never 'abused' the right, which they eventually did, so permission was taken away. The WWF now stands for World Wildlife Fund. The McMahon's now use WWE as their mark.

I am so sorry I did not see this sooner. While I could not help financially as, most of you know, I've been through a rough time, I apologize for not sharing it sooner. I definitely would have. Sorry I slipped on this guys.. hope I'm not banned from the family. ::sigh::

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.