• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Behind Enemy Lines: Hope and Change

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Like many guys, I have ideas about what a “perfect” morning involves. The list includes a hot shower, a great cup of coffee, and some things best not mentioned in polite company.

Yesterday I added something to the list I had previously considered impossible. . . namely, the resignation of Vinny Cerrato from our beloved Washington Redskins.

I can tell you that seeing that news for the first time in a thread here on BGO made my coffee taste better, my chair more comfortable and my smile a whole lot larger. A gift, unlooked for but long desired, dropped unexpected from the heavens down the long lines of the internet to land in the middle of my breakfast.

What a way to start the day, my friends.

Click here for more...

I'm still smiling from the news.

And I can't remeber what movie it was from, but the quote goes something like this;

"It was like a dark veil was lifted from the land, and the sun shone brightly for the first time in memory........."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.