• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2015 Week 13 - Cowboys @ Redskins

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Miles Monroe

Not so ready for primetime players

Sitting here on a Monday night, If you asked me 48 hours ago about our...

More...

From your lips to God's ears, Miles. :)

Nice post... Redskins win tonight 33-7. We get 2 TDs on Defense and/or Special Teams. Most likely an INT & FR... 4 FGs from Hopkins & a Jordan Reed TD. There is no way we lose tonight.

We have a lot of confidence going into this game...I hope Dallass is as bad as they've looked all year, and I hope we do not lay an egg.

Kinda nervous about this one, but I will be there cheering us on!

I'm nervous about it too. It feels like a trap game.

I've been down on this team all year... They have exceeded my expectations. To lose this game would be devastating... I think they blow out the Cowboys tonight. If they don't, there are no excuses for that.

Oh well, not so ready for prime time players.......:kick_can:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.