• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Inactives Today

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Sept. 18, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVE PLAYERS

LANDOVER, Md. – The teams have announced the following inactive players for today’s game between the Washington Redskins and Arizona Cardinals.

For the Washington Redskins:
- No. 18 WR Terrence Austin
- No. 30 S LaRon Landry
- No. 51 LB Keyaron Fox
- No. 55 LB Markus White
- No. 69 OT Willie Smith
- No. 85 WR Leonard Hankerson
- No. 93 DT Darrion Scott

No. 37 Reed Doughty will start in place of No. 30 LaRon Landry at strong safety.

Now, here are the lineup changes and inactives for the Arizona Cardinals:
- No. 19 QB John Skelton
- No. 22 CB Crezdon Butler
- No. 32 CB Korey Lindsey
- No. 36 LaRod Stephens-Howling
- No. 58 ILB Daryl Washington
- No. 74 OT D’Anthony Batiste
- No. 81 TE Jim Dray

No. 52 Stewart Bradley will start in place of No. 58 Daryl Washington.

Last edited:
Having inactive players on game-day is one of most ignorant, asinine moves the NFL has ever made.

Ax, I just might have to agree with you there!

What is going on with Hankerson? 2 games in a row where Niles Paul gets the nod over him.

updated information

Not happy about either Hank or Austin. But I guess we just have a ton of receivers.

Yeah, me neither McD. Interesting that Paul is getting the nod ahead of those guys. If Stallworth doesn't do anything soon, I'm hoping we sit him for one of the young guys.

I am convinced they are afraid to put them on the PS so they are stashing them. Let's just hope we don't need the depth somewhere else.

Stallworth is a veteran that can find the soft spots in the defense.

Probably why he got the nod this week.

Stallworth is a veteran that can find the soft spots in the defense.

Probably why he got the nod this week.

I'm a fan of Stallworth. I love all of them really. I'm just kind of surprised to see Niles Paul in, and Austin out. Austin seems to be one of our best deep ball threats.

I know Paul is burner in his own right--but Austin has more experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.