• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Confirmed Signings

You guys misunderstand me - I know exactly why we didn't get the same value (EDIT: although I still say he's vastly overrated). It still irritates the piss outta me.

Not so. He had a couple of good games and a couple of stinkers. Not sure Kolb is going to light it up like everyone seems to think...

I guess we'll find out soon enough if it as much Reid's ability to tailor the system to his QB, as the QB himself.

Not so. He had a couple of good games and a couple of stinkers. Not sure Kolb is going to light it up like everyone seems to think...

I didn't say he was horrible, Goal. Just that he wasn't as good as Kolb for most of the season. And there is the age factor. McNabb is already starting look his age which is not the good thing that Kolb looking his age is.

How about that hot market for Carlos? Wow! :rotflmao:

And you know what negotiations are going on? Or are you implying that because he hasn't agreed to terms with a team yet he's unwanted? Because, by that logic I guess Nnamdi Asomugha is unwanted as well.

Rogers is obviously not top tier, so it wouldn't surprise me if teams waited until players like Asomugha, Cromartie and Joseph (none of whom have agreed to terms) are gone before going to Rogers.

And so ends the courtship with Cullen Jenkins. He will not be in DC.

Point taken China, but these other guys are still creating some chatter out there. Carlos is creating no chatter - only on Redskins sites.

Quiet for the moment. Getting a sense that more news is coming soon. :)

Evidently Jenkins and his agent are POS so I am glad he didn't come here.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I didn't say he was horrible, Goal. Just that he wasn't as good as Kolb for most of the season. And there is the age factor. McNabb is already starting look his age which is not the good thing that Kolb looking his age is.

Sorry, Neo, should have been mor clear. I meant Kolb wasn't perfect every time out on the field, HE had some great games, but also some lousy games.

I'm a stingy SOB, and don't have ESPN insider. Anybody want to check out the latest on Osi

"Osi a cap casualty?" NFL Rumors

I know he's disgrunteled up there......

From what I understand the Redskins had an offer on the table that Jenkins had agreed to but then later his agent came back with a bigger money deal from another team and tried to extort the Redskins into paying the difference - again, despite the prior acceptance on their part of the original deal.

Alright! An O-lineman!

Last edited:
Can someone elaborate on the Banks take that he's not liked at RP especially by teammates?:help: I have heard zero there, what's the inside dish?

Teammates will rarely talk on the record about other players. The last couple of days were an exception with Haynesworth - they knew he was on the way out. Not sure what the problems center on, but that is the general tone you see in some of these twitters.

Columbo is out there - just released...

ClaytonESPN:
The bad news of the Cowboys releasing Columbo, Davis, R. Williams, K. Brown and M Barber, they have $20.9 of dead money in 2012.

And they will have dead money next year from every one of those guys too. Why they didn't suck it up and cut them back in March is beyond me. :(

I'm a stingy SOB, and don't have ESPN insider. Anybody want to check out the latest on Osi

"Osi a cap casualty?" NFL Rumors

I know he's disgrunteled up there......

He is holding out, but they just re-uped Kiwanuka for two years, so he is losing some leverage.

Ooops, this is not from ESPN Insider. I too am a stingy SOB.

And they will have dead money next year from every one of those guys too. Why they didn't suck it up and cut them back in March is beyond me. :(

It all starts with their brilliant GM! :)

Care to guess how much the Redskins have in dead money for this year and next? :)

He is holding out, but they just re-uped Kiwanuka for two years, so he is losing some leverage.

Ooops, this is not from ESPN Insider. I too am a stingy SOB.

Ya, I saw the Kiwanuka deal. I read post on ESPN NY from Tuck about Osi, and it said he hasn't met with Jerry Reese the GM yet. Hasn't even scheduled a meeting.

I would love a pissed off Osi on this team for opening day :)

If things remain status quo, don’t expect Osi Umenyiora to report to training camp on Friday.

According to Umenyiora’s close friend on the team, Justin Tuck, the 29-year-old defensive end will not attend Giants camp without a reworked contract.

“No, I don’t,” Tuck responded when asked if he could foresee Omenyiora showing up without a reworked contract.

The 29-year-old Umenyiora wants his contract reworked so that he can receive a raise. But the cap-strapped Giants, who have several other high-profile free agents they’d like to re-sign, including Ahmad Bradshaw, Steve Smith and Mathias Kiwanuka, might not be willing to give it to him.

ESPN Giants Blog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.