• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game thread: Skins/pats

Simms is pretty high on how Cambell looked in Practice. Good to hear from an unbiased source.

Nice hit London!

Wow. Candy from a baby.

Hall got schooled on that play.

Ok. Let's see if the O can respond again. You want to beat the Pats. You better be prepared to flood the scoreboard.

Hard to watch the D not really try to apply any heat, plus leave the corners matched up one on one playing so far off the ball. No way Blache approaches a real game that way.

Mr. Hall just got a little humility.

Rewound and watched again. Hall was right there but Moss had the inside. Tough to defend.

Hard to watch the D not really try to apply any heat, plus leave the corners matched up one on one playing so far off the ball. No way Blache approaches a real game that way.

Mr. Hall just got a little humility.

I noticed that on the rewind. Hopefully you are right. I sure would like to see them bring some pressure.

Damn! Another blown throw by JC.

Nice to see WR's getting open. JC's got plenty to throw to tonight.

Agreed Boone. OL's been a revelation through 3 weeks on pass pro. The bomb to Moss needed just a little more air under it ... and props to Moss for laying out for it. Looks like these guys may be tired of hearing people like us ragging on 'em. :cool:

I do like the fact that the Skins are stretching the field out and being more... "daring" I guess is the word.

If Smoot wants to save the histrionics for games that count, I won't mind. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.