• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

So does Gruden have the nards to feed Morris & Jones the rock 40 times? We beat the sardines guaranteed

Run away from wake and suh.....

We run the rock 55 times on Sunday, I hope.

That's the best recipe for that d-line, Grudes has gotta stay with it. Play short game all day and when on D get in Tannehill's face...like Cosby does after serving a drink.

Griffin officially cleared... looks like he wont be having those lingering migraines on Feb 28th

That's the best recipe for that d-line, Grudes has gotta stay with it. Play short game all day and when on D get in Tannehill's face...like Cosby does after serving a drink.

Morris right, screen, seam to Reed, Morris left, slant to Garcon, play action to jax BOOM!!!

Suh is a hell of an overall tackle for both run and pass...but wake is a pass rusher mainly. If we can keep them on their heels we can open up a lot.

It's going to take a good game plan though and the ability to change it on the fly. That's where I'm worried

Suh is a hell of an overall tackle for both run and pass...but wake is a pass rusher mainly. If we can keep them on their heels we can open up a lot.

It's going to take a good game plan though and the ability to change it on the fly. That's where I'm worried

Cousins just has to beware Suh's groin donkey kick. You never know when it will strike!

Or maybe have Laribus start at G for the game. That way he could start guff with Suh, fight him, get whipped and have Numokdung thrown out!

I really don't think we're gonna lose the season opener. The Dolphins are not a "bad" team, but they aren't a Patriots team hitting on all cylinders either? Winnable game for us and could set the tone for a disastrous season or something we can build upon going into the future. I have the feeling we are going to look better than we did last year.

I agree. In Suh's 5 years with Detroit they had a 4, 6, and 7 win season. He's not going to determine the outcome. If we are intimidated by the likes of Miami, it's going to be a very long season indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they should be intimidated tho I do believe their d-line needs respected. For Suh I'd hope Cal has a plan where he's seeing Licht & Scherff on doubles all day. If we chip away at him and the rest to get the run game going we'll be fine. Then again Gruden needs to stay with the run as well.

Play action to Djax & Garcon should flow just fine if that happens. Sprinkle in some quick slants to Crowder & Ross and boom goes the dynamite.

I've yet to see any fan on any message board or on twitter "root" against RG3.
Yet there are many who seem to relish in his shortcomings/failures. Perceived, or real. You, at times, among them.

This fan article is beyond embarrassing. It's disrespectful to the entire team.
It's a hit piece. By a bird cage liner of a paper with an agenda. It could be written about any team in the league. As their are bat-shit crazy loons all around us. The intent of the article was, what? To make Redskins fans feel better? No. It's salting wounds, simply for the pleasure of making someone feel bad about themselves. Reposting it here serves what purpose? To do the same thing the writer intended. It's clearly an insult, by the writer, about Redskins fans. Mindless drivel unworthy of acknowledgment. And, IMHO, in reposting it, you are aiding, and abetting the effort. Whether or not it is your intent.

I've never seen anything like this before with any team.
Only because we've never seen a local paper so consistently hostile towards a team, and it's fanbase.

You don't think that this is part of the concerted effort to force a name change?
Why help them?

Yeah, think up a op-ed storyline, interview 100 people (if they work that hard), cull out the ones that don't fit and use the three or four that do.
Nothing new here, just like high school debating clubs, each side is assigned a position and they take from there.

That's not what he said in the least bit. He said that he's never seen that before and it just happened in 2012. We all remember it and we all saw it happen.

I am sure you're not going to agree with us being the worst fan base or all that bs either. Because that's what he called us.

I was referring to the embarrassing pieces of crap that not only feel that way, but then also spout it off to that trash paper 72 hours before the season even begins.

And no, I've never seen anything like this from any fans of any team. I've seen Browns fans with paper bags over their heads when they were like 0-6. I remember the "suck for Luck" campaign, but not until Indy was like 1-5. Before the season even starts?

That's quite the warm welcome to all of the new coaches, draft picks and FAs that are playing here for the first time. It makes me furious. What a disgrace.

It's only my opinion, but that is the complete definition of total trash.

It's not anything new, amazing, or insightful. The Post could have just as easily found a number of people who think that the players are aliens.

It's not journalism. It's lazy pandering used to meet a predisposed agenda. Ben Bradlee must be so proud.

Last edited:
It's not anything new, amazing, or insightful. The Post could have just as easily found a number of people who think that the players are aliens.

It's not journalism. It's lazy pandering used to meet a predisposed agenda. Ben Bradley must be so proud.

Well that was the last straw for me. I like Mark Bullock as a writer......but I'm never going back to that crap site again.

And I've already found one of the people interviewed who decided he should make a thread about it on another site. I'd open an account there to light him up, but I'd be banned after my first post.

I will light those people up if I find them on twitter.

Yet there are many who seem to relish in his shortcomings/failures. Perceived, or real. You, at times, among them.

It's a hit piece. By a bird cage liner of a paper with an agenda. It could be written about any team in the league. As their are bat-shit crazy loons all around us. The intent of the article was, what? To make Redskins fans feel better? No. It's salting wounds, simply for the pleasure of making someone feel bad about themselves. Reposting it here serves what purpose? To do the same thing the writer intended. It's clearly an insult, by the writer, about Redskins fans. Mindless drivel unworthy of acknowledgment. And, IMHO, in reposting it, you are aiding, and abetting the effort. Whether or not it is your intent.

Only because we've never seen a local paper so consistently hostile towards a team, and it's fanbase.

You don't think that this is part of the concerted effort to force a name change?
Why help them?

McD5 can post whatever he wants whenever he wants for whatever reason he wants. This isn't some other site where the herd gets to decide what's a good post and what's not and where we run people off who don't consistently agree with us.

In this case, McD5 didn't write the article, he didn't agree with the article, but even if he did, it would be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McD5 can post whatever he wants whenever he wants for whatever reason he wants. This isn't some other site where the herd gets to decide what's a good post and what's not and where we run people off who don't consistently agree with us.

In this case, McD5 didn't write the article, he didn't agree with the article, but even if he did, it would be just fine.
1. We all can post whatever, whenever, for whatever reason. Provided we all keep within the lines of board preferences. We open ourselves/opinions to questioning, in the process.
2. I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the Herd Party.
3. Not trying to run anybody off. Just questioning the motivation of, IMHO, aiding and abetting the enemy, at the least. Intentionally agitating, at worst.
I have read his follow up posts in the thread, and accept his given reasoning/logic, on the matter. Whether I agree with it, believe it, or not.

Houston Bates to be promoted from the practice squad. Who is getting cut?

Could they? Would they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.