• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Middle Aged Blonde

Blondie

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.While on the operating table, she had a near death experience.
Seeing God, she asked, ' Is my time up?'
God said, 'No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live.'

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in t he hospital and have aface-lift, brow lift, lip enhancement, boob job, lipo-suction, and atummy tuck.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital.

Whilecrossing the street on her way home , she was hit and killed by acar.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded,'I thought you said I hadanother40 years? Why didn't you pull me out ofthe path of the car?'

God replied, 'Girlllllll, I didn't even recognize you!'

:drummer::):biggrin2::D:rotflmao:

Your wives will laugh.

I promise.

Haha, that's cute!

Definitely female humor...

;)

I should have posted a pic of the female, LOLOLOL

If she's attractive, that would have made this thread awesome!

But hindsight is 20/20 ;)

:rockstar:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.