NFL News

NFL News
B
The housecleaning continued in Miami today, as the team fired defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle three days after firing head coach Joe Philbin. Defensive backs coach Lou Anarumo has been promoted...
Replies
Views
B
B
The Packers are automatic Super Bowl contenders because of their offense. But they only become leading Super Bowl contenders if the defense can be better than average. And so far this season, the...
Replies
Views
B
B
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (AP) - Former NFL coach Lindy Infante has died in Florida at age 75. Infante's wife Stephanie told The Associated Press that he died Thursday in St. Augustine after a lengthy...
Replies
Views
B
B
Our resident offensive line expert was not impressed with the Denver Broncos' performance against Minnesota. read more More...
Replies
Views
B
B
Ryan Tannehill saw the reports of his actions at Dolphins practice last week, and he's not pleased. "... To degrade my reputation, it's sickening to me," the Miami signal-caller said. More...
Replies
Views
B
B
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says the league is working toward a long-term solution for teams that have expressed interest in moving to Los Angeles. More...
Replies
Views
B
B
Thanks to Seattle linebacker K.J. Wright and back judge Greg Wilson, football fans now know all about the obscure NFL rule known as the "illegal bat." The Seahawks received a big break when a...
Replies
Views
B
B
Interim coach Dan Campbell emphasized toughness in his first Dolphins practice, installing the controversial Oklahoma Drill. Will the philosophical change work in Miami? More...
Replies
Views
B
B
The NFL has fined New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. for punching Buffalo Bills safety Duke Williams in New York's Week 4 victory. Beckham plans to appeal the fine. More...
Replies
Views
B
B
Andrew Luck is no lock to play on Thursday night. The Colts listed their starting quarterback -- along with backup Matt Hasselbeck -- as questionable for Indy's Week 5 tilt with the Texans. More...
Replies
Views
B
B
The most consistent and complete teams in college football? They might be LSU, Utah, USC, and Michigan. read more More...
Replies
Views
B
B
I would like to thank Matt Bowen for sitting in for me on the ESPN Fantasy Football Weekly podcast this week while I was off dealing with the Tammy Wynette part of my life. This week, Anita Marks...
Replies
Views
B
B
In his third season, the player formerly known as Honey Badger has blossomed into one of Arizona's top playmakers. read more More...
Replies
Views
B
B
ST. LOUIS (AP) - The proposed riverfront stadium in St. Louis has a naming rights deal worth $158 million that hinges on the city having an NFL team when the facility opens. National Car Rental...
Replies
Views
B
B
NEW YORK (AP) - NFL owners approved more international games through 2025 on Wednesday, including ones in places other than England. An agreement to stage games in the United Kingdom through...
Replies
Views
B
B
Which quarterbacks push the envelope on third down, and which are comfortable playing it safe? Our new ALEX metric (Air Less EXpected) tells you who is always throwing short of the sticks...
Replies
Views
B
B
ST. LOUIS (AP) - The proposed riverfront stadium in St. Louis has a naming rights deal worth $158 million that hinges on the city having an NFL team when the facility opens. National Car Rental...
Replies
Views
B
B
It didn't take long for Dan Campbell to make his first tough decision as the new Dolphins' head coach. He decided the fate of DC Kevin Coyle on Tuesday, NFL Media's Albert Breer reports. More...
Replies
Views
B
B
Greg Hardy will return to the field for the first time Sunday since Sept. 2014. Back from his four-game suspension, what did the Cowboys lineman have to say to the media? More...
Replies
Views
B
B
New England takes over the top spot in DVOA, one of six undefeated teams that give us an almost 1-in-10 chance of a team going 16-0 in 2015. Cincinnati and Atlanta battling in the first...
Replies
Views
B
Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0