• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2015 Draft

BnGBuns

The Rookie
Reaction score
Rival Allegiance
I'm not much of a college football fan. So when looking toward the 2015 I see the spaces we need filled and I try to find people in college that could fill those spots. The stats just seem so over the top with most games ending with 64-72 in college its hard to really evaluate anyone when moving them to the pros.

Does anyone have insight on some up and coming players that will be available for us to pick up since we will have a 1st round this time around?

Burgundy Burner is likely to start a draft thread in Sons of Washington soon. He is pretty thorough and he gives some solid insight into who is available.

While pretty generic, walerfootball.com gives us an idea of who will be available.

I always start my research in mid October and go through a lot of videos, stats, draft services, and scouting reports. I usually post the first mock in early March and keep updating periodically, then it becomes an every day endeavor in the final two weeks or so.

I always start my research in mid October and go through a lot of videos, stats, draft services, and scouting reports. I usually post the first mock in early March and keep updating periodically, then it becomes an every day endeavor in the final two weeks or so.

I will keep a eye out for it to be sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.