• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Will Be Beast of the East?

Who Will Be the Beast of the East?

• The Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The New York Giants

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It's against my religion to respond to this poll.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Then there were 3.

Dallas.

The Giants.

Philadelphia.

Which one wins the division now that the Burgundy and Gold are officially done in 2009?

Hate to say it but I think the Eagles are playing the best ball and having the most luck on the injury front right now. They have the most consistent QB play in the division and the most experience with having something to play for this time of year. Not sure they can challenge NO or MN in the playoffs but I think they will win the division.

I would rather cover my body in gazelle flavored underwear and run thru lion country then vote for any of those crap teams.

:laugh:

Memo to self: Never, ever even consider going on an African safari with MikeSr.:)

I agree with WD-the NFC East is turning out to be a relatively weak division this season across the board.

Call me crazy but I think the Giants will pull it out.

I voted Philly. The Giants appear to be in full-on implode mode, and Dallas has a wicked schedule the rest of the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.