• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Breaking: Trent Richardson traded to Colts

Browns setting up to move up and draft Johnny Football next year.

At first blush, Richardson seems to be just as odd a fit in Indy as he was in Cleveland. Im not sold on him being huge for the colts as many are saying..they have to change their offense to fit him in. Huge surprise though, silly that Irsay had to tweet this out earlier in the season. Lombardi is stacking the deck in Cleveland though

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Why does Irsay always come off as looking like he is drunk when on twitter?

Last edited:
Yeah, Irsay is effing crazy. I think its something heavier than just booze though, lol.

I'm shocked. They picked T-Rich at 3, right behind RG3.

And what did they get in return? The 25th pick?

And I totally understand the bunching of picks to move up--I'm not a moron.

But you cannot be serious. 3 for 25?

Colts won't make the playoffs. They are worse than people think. The pick will be higher than 25.

I told all of my Browns fans up here what a great trade it was. I remember getting flamed by some of them for say it was a great move. That guy has never done a thing in the NFL. I listen to Cleveland sports radio and they give his stats every week and laugh. I have no clue what the Colts were thinking lol

He's definitely in a rough patch right now.

Ditto for Stevan Ridley. Too many fumbles, and he's inactive today.

People obsessed over Richardson's total yardage last year but failed to recognize a terrible ypc and a high number of touches, Cleveland definitely made out on that one. Plus I heard from my friends up there the Browns were worried he'd get caught doing something really stupid due to his "associates". Anything that makes Irsay look stupid also makes my day.

Here are Richardson's stats with Indy this year: 14 games, 157 rushing attempts, 458 rushing yards, 2.9 yards per attempt, 22 yard run was his longest, and 3 rushing tds! :rotflmao: yeah that was worth a first round pick

One thing I worry about with Shanahan's departure. The one thing no one can criticize Mike and Kyle for was not being able to put together an effective running game. We've been spoiled the past couple years, because we've become accustomed to being able to run the ball effectively in almost every game we've watched. That hasn't always been the case with our Redskins. Morris is a great young back - don't get me wrong. But it was also the Shanahan scheme that helped him flourish (along with the other backs we plugged in there along the way). I hope, whoever we hire, that we can find a way to continue to have a top rushing attack, as I believe that's going to be crucial to Griffin's success.

I hope, whoever we hire, that we can find a way to continue to have a top rushing attack, as I believe that's going to be crucial to Griffin's success.

Thats why I'm not convinced that RG3 is ever going to be a good QB. Hopefully it really was the injury because he looked bad and we still had a top 2 running game most of the season until he came out. We'll likely lose that running game now and RG3 is going to have to step it up even more unless we get the right coach. Hopefully it's not a Spurrier type who disregards pass protection and running the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.