• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Seahawks fight back against unruly fans

Every story I've heard about that stadium suggests this is a necessary step. Now Philly & the New Jersey teams need to adopt this strategy, and all might be right with the world.

If only the league would plant undercover cops in PED dealers uniforms in order to catch the rest of the Seattle secondary in the act.

This is a great idea. Playfully heckling fans is one thing. Breaking a beer bottle over their head is another.

Stadium will be almost empty by the middle of the 3rd qtr.

I'm guessing even the undercover Seattle cops are dicks :)

You're on to something Mr. Boone. There are many good people in the NW, but two of my SeaChicken loving cousins are not amongst them.

"Those who violate the Seahawks fan code of conduct have to complete a four-hour online educational course, at the cost of $75, before they can return to the stadium."

Don't let Snyder find out about this obvious attempt at fleecing the fans.

"Those who violate the Seahawks fan code of conduct have to complete a four-hour online educational course, at the cost of $75, before they can return to the stadium."

Don't let Snyder find out about this obvious attempt at fleecing the fans.

I think its a great idea. Fleecing the fans? So they should just be allowed to be complete douchenozzles and do whatever they want? The alternative is temporary or permanent bans, revocation of season tickets, etc; much harsher penalties.

Thinking about wearing my gopro to the raider game. You don't hear these stories coming from Oakland the last few years. I just hope they don't blow us out!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously, be careful in Oakland. I've heard some stories that made me reconsider going...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.