• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Teams You Can't Stand To Watch

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Imagine it's halfway through the season, after a Redskins victory on Sunday. Now it's Monday night, and you've just finished your day. You grab the remote, and get ready for Monday Night Football.

And then....you cringe as you see who's playing. You seriously consider if cleaning the house or anything....anything else would be more exciting than watching that miserable team play.

For me, it's easy. It's the New York Jets. I would literally prefer working an additional three hours than to have to watch that boring, incompetent team struggle to another loss. I can't stand them. They put me to sleep. Everything about that pathetic team sucks.

At least when I have to watch our divisional opponents play, I can root for a loss and some serious blunders like another Romo choke. But I simply refuse to subject myself to the three hours of torture disguised as a New York Jets football game!

Who's yours?

Last edited:
I'm giving out an honorable mention award to the Cleveland Browns.

Hey Browns! You suck!

I can always count on a nice nap whenever a Browns game is on.

I don't really like watching any of those teams either. All of the west coast teams for that matter.

This thread wouldn't be complete without a special mention of one specific player, who carries an entire team full of suck by himself--and that's not an easy feat.

Brady Quinn. Brady Quinn you suck!

I can't stand watching that moron try to complete a forward pass, let alone attempting to ever convert a first down. I remember watching that guy slip down in the NFL draft. But you know what? He was still taken about 5,000 spots too high!

Quinn, you suck!

Maybe like the famous "Come on Man!" segment, we should change the name of this thread to "You Suck!", because all of these teams and people listed here suck.

Does the 2013 Hall of fame class count? Cause I can't stand any of them

I would rather listen to a dog vomit than listen to joe buck......

As far as teams go I can't stand to watch the raiders. I don't like anything about them or their fans

Does the 2013 Hall of fame class count? Cause I can't stand any of them

I've never enjoyed Chris Carter's personality. I'm reminded of Bruce Smith's comments when he broke the sack record.

I agree with the jets, and also the patriots. Jets/pats games are the WORST.

EDIT: although we did get buttfumble last year.

I can't stand watching bad teams. I can watch any game as long as it's not between the jags and the bills or something atrocious like that.

I find the commentators turn of me off the game more often than anything else. Cris Collinsworth is awful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.