• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

weird bump to Facebook?

Snydershrugged

The Franchise Player
Reaction score
Something strange has happened a few times this evening and I dont know why.

When I have brought the BGO site up, it appears while loading, then goes to a Facebook page with an error message on it??

Any idea? Obviously, it isnt happening consistently (or I couldnt write this!) but is has occurred some this evening and its never done that before.

Strange - dunno, but keep us posted. Anyone else experiencing something like this?

It seems to have stopped, just was strange. Also, when I clicked on the refugee thread an from the forum main page directly, an error message comes up as "unrecognized thread" or something of the sort. Could it possibly be that the last poster (Bonefish I think) deleted their post so it isnt coming up?

here is the message:

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

anyway, overall, things seem to be working. Hope I didnt cause a hassle by reporting the FB thingy.

Strange - dunno, but keep us posted. Anyone else experiencing something like this?

Not Facebook, but when I tried to access the Gateway Forum's latest thread from the bgobsession.com/index.php site, it was bringing up a "no thread specified" error. I had to go through the back door to read the thread. As mentioned in the thread itself, it was also showing "Bonefish" as the last person to comment instead of Dazed&Confused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.