• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Your Most Intriguing Playoff Matchup

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
What potential playoff matchups most intrigue you, or contain the best storyline ? Either within the NFC, within the AFC, or Super Bowl matchup ?

Again, this is potential - doesn't have to be currently scheduled. For example : Indy vs Denver, for a Luck vs Manning matchup. Who would you like to see win that one, and why ?

Any others ? (Besides, of course, a Luck vs RG3 Super Bowl)

I would pee myself if we beat the 'Hawks who I hate, and then beat the Pats in the SB. You all might not see me for a month if that happened. I hate Belicheat.

Aside from that, I guess Manning/Luck and Manning/Brady would be kinda cool.

In the AFC, Brady/Manning is the only matchup worth watching. Provided Peyton comes out on top that is.

In the NFC, us. Period.

I'm excited to watch Indy at Baltimore this weekend. I think Ray is going to lead their defense to a pure beatdown on Luck and company.

Washington vs. San Francisco. It's time to dig those old those nostalgic scenes from the 80s.

Denver vs. Indy, sure.

Washington vs. Indy: Luck vs. Griffin. Garcon plays against his old team.

Washington vs. Denver: Shanahan faces his old team. One of the best ever faces a qb who could surpass him. Oh, and say hi to Champ.

Baltimore vs San Fransisco

Hasn't been mentioned, at least not in this thread - but we could very likely see 2 brothers face each other in the Super Bowl, Harbaugh vs Harbaugh. I guess that would be a first ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.