• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Most desireable head coaching vacancy this year

redskins26

The Team Captain
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
I'd have to say the bears but they will probably hire some guy and end up 3-13 next year

This is not meant to be a political post, but I would have to be very tempted to take the Jax job since it's in a state w/out income tax.

Andy Reid is going to be HC of the Cardinals.

In an unrelated matter, Kevin Kolb figures to be traded in the first fifteen minutes of the new football year.

Reid to San Diego would be pretty scary. I think the Cardinals will look towards a defensive-minded coach rather than Reid, but you never know.

As far as most desirable? I think the Bears are not as talented as everyone thinks, so they need some work. Plus that OL is still atrocious. San Diego has got to be a highly-desirable job because of the talent they have there, let alone the location. Jacksonville isn't too shabby either, and they've got a ton of talent. They've been so poorly handled over the past few years; if they got a good head coach, they could be very dangerous. Reid to the Jaguars could be very scary also.

Now the Andy Reid to KC as HC is picking up steam.

Haslett is getting some serious mention in Buffalo.

Now the Andy Reid to KC as HC is picking up steam.

Haslett is getting some serious mention in Buffalo.

Seriously? I think Haz has done a REALLY nice job these past 7 games, but to follow Chan Gailey with Haz is just not a great move. The fans are going to revolt.

I just saw that Lovie Smith is going to interview in Buffalo.

Andy Reid to the Chefs is imminent. Jamaal Charles, get ready for 25 screens a game!

The Fake ESPN‏@TheFakeESPN

Andy Reid hasn't officially taken the job yet, but has already used all of the Chiefs timeouts during his negotiation.

REID-LAST-FINAL.png

http://profootballmock.com/andy-reid-texts-the-cardinals/

Was Mike Singletary that bad that he's not mentioned for any jobs???

Last I heard he was going to be a linebackers coach again can't recall where? Him coaching the Bears would be kind of badass. I'm jus' sayin

So, we have Reid to KC.
Looks like Browns will have Chip Kelly.
Bills interviewing Lovie now. I'd rather have him in AFC East than NFC East.
Philly, Cards, Bears, and Chargers are also still open.

Candidates who have been included in the interview process include Bruce Arians, Ken Whisenhunt, Mike Nolan, Mike McCoy, Keith Armstrong, Gus Bradley, Doug Marrone, Ray Horton, Tom Clements, Joe DeCamillis, Mike Sullivan, and Pete Carmichael.

Candidates not yet interviewed but may get some looks include our own Kyle Shanahan and Jim Haslett. Can't believe Russ Grimm isn't being considered for the Cards at this point.

Might be kinda fun to do some predictions and see who gets the most right???

I'll start us off with my predictions. Chime in with yours.

Philly - Mike Nolan
Cards - Mike McCoy
Bills - Lovie Smith
Chargers - Bruce Arians
Bears - Tom Clements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.