• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cam Cameron Fired

So let me get this straight...the offense has an 8 point lead for Baltimore going into the 4th quarter. The defense gives up 8 points to the Redskins rookie backup QB to tie the game and Ravens Special Teams gives up a long punt in OT to set up the game winning FG, so the Raven fire the Offensive Coordinator.

With 3 games to play.

Leading the division.

Wow. We just got an OC fired.

Our defense.

Wow. :)

There was a lot of anti-Cam sentiment in the Ravens fan boards when I did the Redskins Recon, especially with his not using Rice enough in the loss to the Steelers but the suddenness of this move and at this point in the season is a bit of a surprise.

Of course, since the Ravens have to play the Giants, Broncos and Bengals and haven't clinched a playoff slot yet maybe it's a fear-based move to forestall an end-of-season collapse.

Maybe they haven't learned that losing to the Redskins is no longer a disgrace. :)

So let me get this straight...the offense has an 8 point lead for Baltimore going into the 4th quarter. The defense gives up 8 points to the Redskins rookie backup QB to tie the game and Ravens Special Teams gives up a long punt in OT to set up the game winning FG, so the Raven fire the Offensive Coordinator.

With 3 games to play.

Leading the division.

Wow. We just got an OC fired.

Our defense.

Wow. :)

Hah. No he was fired for repeatedly abandoning the run when they have one of the best, if not the best, running backs in the game.

If you know any Ravens fans then odds are you've heard about this problem before.

You guys remember the series of events that ended the first half? They play it conservative on 1st down then call a time out and try to pick up yardage through the air. Well, there was a ruckus between Cameron and Harbaugh on the sidelines after that. Cameron called the time out from what I heard on Baltimore radio this morning and Harbaugh was incensed!

While there have been outcries for Cam Cameron's head, there is no other reason to dump your OC with 3 games left in the season with a 2 game lead in the division.

Yeah that series made absolutely no sense. Didn't see them getting into it on the sideline though. Something to look for when I watch the game later - thanks!

That was the weirdest series. I still dont know what the ravens were thinking.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.