• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NY Madam To Drop Names Of High Level NFL Execs That Were Clients

Please be Roger!
please be Roger!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

oh God I hope so...

generally i'm against this type of attention whoring, but if you cheat on your wife you deserve the public humiliation that this will get you.

unfortunately your wife doesn't, but in my opinion it is better than not knowing.

Please be Roger!
please be Roger!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I just dropped 10 quarters in wishing well, along with wishing on a falling star that Mara is on the list too.

Off with their heads!

:behead2:
Man I hope so, these were the first two names that came to mind when I pulled out the quill and started crafting my wish list :laugh:

“There is going to be a giant name dropped — actually, a couple of them,” Gristina told the paper, speaking of her plans for an upcoming interview with TV host psychologist Dr. Phil.

Asked if those names would be “giant” with a capital “G,” the Hockey Mom Madam gave a distinctly mischievous laugh that portends bad news for the bigwig client.

... Ahem. :paranoid:

I just hope Snyder's name isn't in there.

That would be awful for his wife. A woman that truly deserves better.
And he's starting to turn the corner with the fan base (and I say that very very loosely) - if he's on that list... ugh.

Dan Snyder is rich as all hell and pretty young. I don't think he's aged or dropped off in the looks department to an extent that would require him to pay for sex. I know women that would bang him for free just because of who he is. I think this list is going to be for some of the older guys. Mara. It's gonna be Mara. And Lawrence Taylor will be on the list too, I'm absolutely sure of it.

Please, please, PLEASE be Mara!

Maybe it's over the top to feel this way, but I'd LOVE to see that SOBs life crumble around him.

It's always NY. Always. Just ask the former guv.

So hoping that it is Mara.

If I could afford to, I'd pay her to say Mara even if he isn't on the list. he deserves the misery :evil:

Oh yeah, fingers crossed it's the d-bag Mara.

Actually, as long as it's not Dan, or the Bruce it's all good.

So when is the list being released

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.