• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Yet another reason you never count P Manning out

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watching the Broncos-Chargers.

At the half, it was Chargers, 24-0. I assumed it was over. I'm thinkin, "Poor Peyton. He just doesn't have the supporting cast in Denver, that he used to have in Indy, so he'll never be the same again, among other reasons."
So, at the half, I flipped off the TV. Then all the Charger & Bronco players hit the showers. And I hit the shower. My shower was much longer than theirs, though. So, by the time I come back to the game, and turn it on just for the heck of it, it's Broncos, 35-24. That's 35 UNANSWERED POINTS.......and counting. I don't know what's more amazing.....that, or Peyton's other Monday Night Miracle, several years ago, when his Colts were down by 21 points to the Bucs, with about 3 minutes to play, and he came back to win it.
There's clearly nothing too difficult for this guy. He so amazing, he might someday be as good as RG3 ! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.