• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dan Graziano's Top 20 Players in the NFC East

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date

Lanky Livingston

As expected, the list is a little light on Redskins (2) and heavy on Eagles (6), Giants (6) and Cowboys (5).

The list so far:
2. DeMarcus Ware, Cowboys
3. LeSean McCoy, Eagles
4. Trent Cole, DE, Eagles
5. Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, Giants
6. Hakeem Nicks, WR, Giants
7. Tony Romo, QB, Cowboys
8. Justin Tuck, DE, Giants
9. Jason Babin, DE, Eagles
10. Victor Cruz, WR, Giants
11. London Fletcher, LB, Redskins
12. Michael Vick, QB, Eagles
13. Tyron Smith, T, Cowboys
14. Brian Orakpo, LB, Redskins
15. Jason Witten, TE, Cowboys
16. Dez Bryant, WR, Cowboys
17. DeSean Jackson, WR, Eagles
18. Osi Umenyiora, DE, Giants
19. Evan Mathis, G, Eagles
20. Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Giants

Who do you think #1 will be? If he picks Eli, I will have Graziano committed.

Every pick has its own write up - here is the link to the #2 player, DeMarcus Ware: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/42585/nfc-east-top-20-no-2-demarcus-ware

The list is a joke as expected, but one thing I find super hilarious is Vick being on the list after nearly being outperformed by Rex Grossman last season.

And Dez who can't stay healthy or consistent, and finished last season sixth in the division is suddenly a top guy?

Well, it is based solely on Graziano's opinions, and not any stats (clearly).

But, any sane person can look at Grossman and Vick and know Vick is the better QB....if he can stay on the field.

Grossman's best season is better than Vick's, and the rest of their careers, outside of wins and rushing, are statistically comparable. And Grossman isn't a worthless human being, just a terrible leader. This list is still a joke, and like you said, no stats back it at all.

Tyron Smith? Really? The Cowbys OLine is getting beaten like a rented mule tonight. They look freaking terrible.

Cowboy fans will tell you it is all the interior line, not the tackles...

I dunno, there were a couple of times last night that Smith looked like he was trained in the Blue Bayou School of Line Blocking. Pierre-Paul abused him.

I dunno, there were a couple of times last night that Smith looked like he was trained in the Blue Bayou School of Line Blocking. Pierre-Paul abused him.

Yeah, and Free got a couple bad holding penalties. Tackles looked rather shaky...Orakpo & Kerrigan are licking their chops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.