• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

CBS Sports: Report: Cowboys impose new set of rules for Dez Bryant to live by

Califan007

The Rookie
Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...se-new-set-of-rules-for-dez-bryant-to-live-by

For all of his talent, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant has had a tough time staying off the police blotter.

To that end, in the same way you must treat a petulant child, the Cowboys have enforced a set of rules for Bryant to follow. ESPN Dallas has the details of the agreement to which Bryant agreed last week.

A few of the rules: a curfew of midnight, no drinking alcohol, no strip clubs, nightclubs allowed only if he has a security team with him, he must have security personnel with him at all times, he will be driven to practice and games by said security personnel.

The reasons for the Cowboys insistence on a new Bryant lifestyle are obvious and varied.

[...]Though oftentimes Cowboys owner Jerry Jones comes off as a coddler for talented, yet troubled players (Jeff Pearlman's book “Boys Will Be Boys” has some fascinating stories about all this), he certainly seems to be taking a stand here.

Especially when he says he's “too pissed to talk” to Bryant and, “He's just got to come on, step up and accept responsibility, and I think he can get there. I'm demanding that he work through it. He must do it or we can't count on him.”

I love this :) The more distractions the vaunted chosen ones have, the more challenging sustained success will be. Rock on Dez!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.