• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

CBS Sports: Cowboys have best roster depth

Califan007

The Rookie
Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...riots-steelers-bears-cowboys-lions-do-it-best

Or better known as the Annual Cowboys Hype-a-thon lol...

First we have an article claiming that Claiborne is the #1 rookie to make an impact this season and the "missing piece" that will put the Cowboys "over the top"...now we have the proclamation that no team in the NFL builds depth better than the Cowboys lol :thumbsup:...

Dallas Cowboys

Kyle Orton may be the best backup quarterback in the NFL and Dallas always puts a premium on that position. Heck, the head coach was a Dallas backup quarterback. Orton alone has to put the Cowboys in the top five teams. Dallas doesn't have the depth of the Patriots, Steelers or Bears but they do have some key backups to go along with Orton. Felix Jones, Pat McQuistan, Marcus Spears, Dan Connor, Orlando Scandrick and Michael Jenkins are a solid group.

The other teams in the top 5 were the Patriots, Steelers, Bears and Lions.

I think we should start compiling a list of players who alone have to put the Cowboys in the top five teams.

I think we should start compiling a list of players who alone have to put the Cowboys in the top five teams.
I'll say this much: Mike Vanderjagt, Tony Romo, Terrell Owens, Felix Jones, Dez Bryant, Pac Man Jones, Roy Williams and now Morris Claiborne have all been the "one player who will put the Cowboys over the top" during the last 10 years or so lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.