• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Error Message on Home Page

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Michigan State
FYI, I'm getting the following error message when I go to the BGO home page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cmps_template_alter() in /home/msteven/public_html/bgobsession.com/includes/functions.php(2966) : eval()'d code on line 3

Yes sir. We are working on it.

In no way is that meant as a shot at you either, China. We appreciate you letting us know and I just wanted to let you know we are on it while providing a link to the spot with a bit more info.

Mike, can you be a bit more specific than "BGO think on the bottom here", please? Once I know what you are talking about I will look into it.

Got it! Thanks Mike. That is the taskbar that comes with the chat mod we are working with. Boone has updated it this week in order to try and resolve the bandwidth issues from our game chat last week and is still working on it. But thanks for letting us know.

Whatever issues you were having with the chatbar should be resolved now Mike. We had to upgrade to a newer version and basically reformat/rebuild the whole thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.