• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Former Cowboy ST Coach Avezzano Dead at 68

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Former Cowboys Special Teams Coach Joe Avezzano Dies

Maybe he wasn't as recognizable to other Skins fans as to me since I live in Dallas but I recognized this man more readily than most of the Skins staff over the last 20 years. He was fiery, feisty and opinionated but the man loved football.

I didn't know his name....but I CERTAINLY knew his face (and his hair) from watching him on the sidelines during games with the 'Skins. Bad news.....hate to see anyone go at only 68 years old.

Now, let's discuss the name of the team he was coaching in Italy......the "Milan Seamen"......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.