• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Baltimore Orioles lose to a Community College

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date
Just fold that franchise already. Seriously, what's the purpose? Are they even profitable?

Just fold that franchise already. Seriously, what's the purpose? Are they even profitable?

Well, Camden Yards is in the top 5 (if its not the best) parks in MLB, so they sell a lot of tickets.

Just like PETCO park. Its scary how similar they are.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I went to a Padres game in 2006, and it was a really nice park. I believe its a lot newer, right? And at least the Padres have been competitive in recent memory; I would guess that the Orioles have a total of 50 games in first place over the past two decades. Ugh.

OMG. I remember back in the 80's the Orioles came to College Park and played the Univ. of Maryland baseball team. My roommate pitched on that team. The O's had a keg in the dugout, laughed thru the whole game, and absolutely HAMMERED the Terps.

Times have sure changed. It's so sad.

Maybe the O's should have had a keg in the dugout for this match. Just sayin'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.