• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Eagles OT Peters Ruptures Achilles

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Jason Peters Ruptures Achilles Tendon

Man, this is huge for Philly. It has to be disheartening to lose your starting LT even before the OTAs work start. This is usually the time of year guys get healthy, not injured and maybe lost for the year.

Yeah, that is a season-ending injury there - no playing in 2012.

If he can play tackle, DMc5 can be had for the vet minimum.

I just saw that Demetrius Bell is going to visit Philly. If he signs with them and not us, I have to think the Cap Penalty is hurting us much more than people want to admit. We were talking to Evan Mathis and never got him to visit, we haven't signed London, Aaron Ross was allowed to leave without a contract, and Demetrius himself was allowed to walk.

I am not saying we would have signed all those guys if we had the money, I know there are other varying factors but I know a lack of cap cash contributed to at least one if not more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.