• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pwned Thread: Someone had to do it!

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
OK Mods, I want to respect any wishes you guys have for this site. BGO has an identity of its own and I think we all want it to stay that way. Om, I saw you nip Mike's thread of scantily clad women in the bud so if this is not something you want here, please step in.

In honor of unsonny, I think it is appropriate to begin this one the same way he started the original. (Not to mention it is a Classic)

7.jpg

OK, one more classic. Just for good measure. :cool4:

8.jpg

And a fresh take on the classic...

Attachments

• special bunny pancake.jpg
    special bunny pancake.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 140
Yusuf, I never understood why that one was so popular but every time I look at it, I smile.

12.jpg

Last edited:
25564_1370722594013_1410201699_1030911_6341056_n.jpg

So my girlfriend decide to post this on FB. Do I really resemble this dog? :thud:

The pain in my stomach from laughing for eight minutes straight points toward the affirmative, B. :laugh:

Duke amassed the biggest, strongest, fastest, and most violent of its forces for an epic battle on a 100-yard battlefield:

duke-football-hotties.jpg

Their foe entered as they always do, en masse, stoic, and confident:

army+navy.jpg

The experts thought that Duke would surely be able to handle an over-matched opponent, with it's ferocious aerial assault:

p-35288-48692-bird1244220836.jpg

Army's general in charge of air superiority was unimpressed:

bald_eagle_bird_MG0813.jpg

Army took control with its world-renowned ground game:

M1A1-Firing-svg-01.jpg

And left Duke fans...

Bug_Eyed.jpg

Army was relentless, battering the Blue Devils on the ground and through the air, and taking full advantage of four Duke....

turnover-ezrapoundcake.jpg

Duke quickly found that they had no choice but to:

g332701.jpg

And that's because they...

Dallas-Cowboys-365-761756.jpg

Just like the rest of the....

acc-logo1.jpg

Army, ever the good sports, shook the Devils' hands, and didn't even remind them that it's only because of a West Point grad....

darth-krzyzewski-2.jpg

...that they have ANYTHING that doesn't...

Dallas-Cowboys-365-761756.jpg

Duke was left to:

1145357.jpg

and

Duke-Kid-Crying.jpg

While Army has just one question:

o_y6Xl5EU2cXyBf2n.jpg

The end.

Last edited:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s71uqBg9iY[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.