• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

HELLO. REDSKINS FANS

luis_marun

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
Hello, everyone, is a pleasure to be in a blog, where the redskins are the main theme, I am new and I'm from mexico
and as know does not have the means to buy or get everything what I want, my team for many reasons, the cost of the shipping, or simply not send outside usa.

clear struggle every day on ebay, to get something to complete my collection.

It is for that reason that I am here,
I have tried for many years, of collecionar the redskins memorabilia, but if it is difficult to find,
and more to a purchase at a reasonable price,

so I want to share with you, what I try to find
I collecciono photos of the redskins since 1979.
and for more books and magazines that I buy, I can't complete my collection of photos

so I would like to know if anyone on this blog, has the same problem, like me, annex it a photo, of the kind of pictures that I am collecionando

my intention is that we can exchange them if possible.
by mail program or here in the blog.

not be you, but see the media guides in pdf, it is a great contribution, I have too many things that I can share with you,

I hope that someone on this blog, wants to Exchange photos with me.
clear with the approval of the founders of the blog

Best regards
LUIS

Attachments

• collecti.jpg
    collecti.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 159
My first thought was spammer. Then I realized there's a bit of a language barrier, so that explains the words and phrasing, then I realized it would be a ridiculously intricate spam post with too much detail. Then again, that could be how it was meant to throw us off. I'm so confused.

If you're real, welcome Luis, and I am sorry I cannot help with your predicament.

Oh, yes of course. my English is not very good, but thanks, extreme
No worries, we just get spammers on here from time to time, so sometimes it gets hard to tell when someone is for real or not. Welcome to the board :)

Welcome friend - very cool to have you join us here. :cheers:

Hola Luis! Y bienvenido!

Que tal, Luis. Si ya no lo has encontrado, nuestra galeria contiene bastantes tesoros.

Buen provecho. :)

Extreme, Boone , Elephant , Om

gracias por su apoyo, y sus comentarios, de verdad que si es un gran blog

Thank you for your support, and his comments, true that if is a great blog

no se si ustedes collecionan algo. o son admiradores de algun jugador en especial,

pero tratare de compartir con ustedes, todo lo que tengo de el equipo

saludos

not be if you collecionan something. or they are admirers of any player in particular,
but he will try to share with you everything I have team
Best regards

Hola Luis, y da la bienvenida. Es siempre agradable ver que el Redskins tiene un siguiente que sobrepasa las fronteras nacionales. ¡Espero que disfrute de su estancia, y del granizo al Redskins!

hola, honorary_hog
I almost just like your, my father and my mom, this sport do not understand much, but my brothers are cowboys of blue blood,
but see play a riggins and theismann, against the Cowboys, I stay in the blood, and blood red skin.

Thanks for the welcome, confirm that it is a great blogg

Best regards. honorary_hog

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS...

Hola and Welcome Luis.

We have many fiestas at BGO and this place is like family. It is great to meet you. :)

Thank you, Burgundy Burner
really that will try to participate with you
and
also, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.