• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Have To Give The Giants Some Credit

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
As I write this, there is still a ton of football left to be played, but they look great in Lambeau.

Their receivers are absolutely sick, and I'm very impressed with the coaching today. It seems Coughlin doesn't get enough credit year in and year out.

Great game so far.

Wow! Eli to Nicks at the last second of the half....the crowd is stunned.

Yeah, it seems like when all the pundits put Coughlin on his last leg, he just proves them all wrong. The man is a pretty good coach and seems to know how to get his team up when the time is right...minus last year's meltdown against the Eagles of course. :betterwink:

Wow! Goodnight Packers.

The stars are aligning for the Giants.

A few years ago in the playoffs they beat an 18-0 team.
Now, they're going to beat a 15-1 team in the playoffs.
And the Redskins seem to frequently beat the eventual Super Bowl winner during the same season even when we suck (Packers and Patriots in recent years). So since we beat the Giants twice, so that should lock them up for a SB win.

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but the score could be a LOT worse. Calls against the Giants on the Packers two TD drives were... sketchy, to be kind.

Giants just flat out dominated.

Wait a second! Are you going to tell me that the first overall pick in a draft led his team to a paloff win over one who was the 24th overall pick? But, but, but, trading down...

:)

If you're referring to the Giants, they were 9-7. :moon:

You are wrong. Look again, They were 8-8.

Wait a second! Are you going to tell me that the first overall pick in a draft led his team to a paloff win over one who was the 24th overall pick? But, but, but, trading down...

That was just LUCK :)

Last edited:
What the hell. It said 8-8 about 10 minutes ago. Someone's playing tricks on me.

:rotflmao:

You had to have misread it or they could be playing tricks on you. Maybe nfl.com has become like wikipedia where you can change the facts...or add to them I should say. You know, like some people like to do around here. :laugh:

At an undisclosed location down in Southern Mississippi, people report the strange sound of someone "snickering". Loudly.

If I'm not wrong there were something like 7 drops by Green Bay receivers?

Wow.

Hmmm...First the Saints, now the Packers. Both high-octane offenses with either questionable (Saints) or downright horrid (Packers) pass D. Now if the Ravens knock off the Pats...

:rotflmao:

You had to have misread it or they could be playing tricks on you. Maybe nfl.com has become like wikipedia where you can change the facts...or add to them I should say. You know, like some people like to do around here. :laugh:

Yup, the first thing I did after seeing 9-7 the last time, I looked, was double-check the bottom of the Standings page at nfl.com to see if it said "Last edited by Elephant; 01-15-12 at 08:19 PM.. "

Hard to be impressed by a team with "Property Of The 2011 Washington Redskins" tattooed on their ass.

Goober Manning is, well, Goober Manning. He throws more prayers that get answered than any QB left in this horrible, horrible NFL Season.

There's not a team left in this thing I can happily cheer for.

Forced, to root for the Bradiots to defeat the stolen team from Cleveland. Who the hell wants to see Ray "ATM" Lewis get another ring?

Forced, to root for Carlos ****ing Rogers to beat the perennially overrated, Goober-Led vaGiants.

Plus, now 3-B, or Brother Burgundy Burner;), has made this a #1 overall QB (NFC) vs Not In The Top 10 QB (AFC) contest.

What a horrible finish, to a horrible year.

I'm with you Ax. It's been a horrible year and now my annual exercise of determining which team(s) I can feel OK about winning the SB is pretty much screwed since I hate pretty much all the remaining teams. At the very least, I don't have to worry about TeBowie anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.