• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Om Field: Still Breathing

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
To those who may have noticed the recent silence ... you aren't rid of me yet; I have been attending to personal matters. Thank you for your continued patronage (an awful, stuffy word) and patience. I will be back as time and circumstance permit. Cheers, and Hail.

More...

om, i can relate -- i've been going through a living HELL since 06/03/09 (yep, i can pinpoint the date). bgo, friends & faith are keeping me in check for now. here's hoping everything works out for you... HttR

I wish both of you a speedy trip to a better side of your current challenges.

Carry on wayward sons. :)

Om, my friend, my best wishes go to you and yours-and my confidence in your ability to surmount virtually any challenge. I am waiting for your return with anticipation of continuing to be delighted by a fruitful and fascinating mind.:thumbsup:

Whatever the circumstance, please know we have you in our thoughts.

Best to you.

I fully understand how personal matters take precedence. We will leave a light on for you.

Best wishes for better times Om and Beamish. We'll be looking forward to you guys' return. :cheers:

I fully understand how personal matters take precedence. We will leave a light on for you.

And we're more comforting than Tom Bodette and Motel 6. ;)

The candle is in the window and prayers have been said.

Sorry to hear that you’re going through a tough time, Om. I’m sending good thoughts your way and hope that things are back on track soon.

I shall continue to patiently patronize until you're back. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.