• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

It's NOT a bye week - Eagles/Giants losses are like wins !!

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Surprised there's no threads about the other games, especially the divisional ones, and especially considering both the Giants and Eagles are surprisingly losing to the Seahawks and Bills, respectively !!

Last edited:
Watching the Eagles lose, and it is ugly. They look really bad.

The Giants losing to the Seahags is a shock too. Hopefully the trends continue!

I thought for sure the Eagles would rebound after all of the attention/talk this week about putting aside the 'Dream Team' stuff and steping up.

Watching the Eagles lose, and it is ugly. They look really bad.

I have mixed feelings about this.

As much as I love seeing them get their asses whooped, I wonder if it means they'll come out with a vengeance against us next week.

Or if it will have the opposite effect - a demoralizing loss that drives them deeper.

Or if it's simply an accurate display of how bad they really are, which may be the case, considering their repeated same results the last few weeks.

If the Eagles were going to rally behind the flag - this was the week to do it. If 1-3 doesn't make a team desperate, I'm not sure 1-4 provides any more inspiration?

And how much of that is the fact that Buffalo has been simply playing pretty good football so far this season?

The Giants? Their play has been a mixed-bag of both good and bad, it's hard to know what to expect from them.

Yeah...me too Boone. I went ahead and changed my pick in the Pick 'em at the last minute choosing the Eagles over the Bills.

Giants-Seahawks all tied up at the half 14-14.

And that play calling by Andy Reid at the end of the half was terrible. They should have taken the 3 and gone into the half.

Bwahahahahaha, Reid's awesome playcalling at the end of halves continues. Wasted a FG chance. Has to be in Vick's ear telling him not to sit on the ball too long.

And that play calling by Andy Reid at the end of the half was terrible. They should have taken the 3 and gone into the half.

Our friend Matt could probably add some "choice" observations on that topic.

Wow. I almost pity FOX next weekend. Cowboys vs Patriots? Who are they gonna slurp the most? Kinda like Sophie's Choice for them, I would imagine...

Wow. I almost pity FOX next weekend. Cowboys vs Patriots ? Who are they gonna slurp the most? Kinda like Sophie's Choice for them, I would imagine...

After the Detroit game last week, I'd say they lean towards the Pats, for sure.

The media is starting to get tired of the Cowboys making the media look like fools

I am sure Torain, Hightower and Helu are watching this Buffalo game licking their chops. The Eagles run D is horrible. They are playing out of position, taking poor angles and missing a load of tackles.

I am sure Torain, Hightower and Helu are watching this Buffalo game licking their chops. The Eagles run D is horrible. They are playing out of position, taking poor angles and missing a load of tackles.

On the flip side, we have to play the Bills eventually.... :) ....... :(

Who woulda thunk before the season that the Bills game would end up becoming the apparent tougher game of those 2 ?

Bills now up 28-7. Just ran a wildcat TD at the goal line. Eagles just got abused on that drive. Almost like their Offensive Line coach couldn't come up the nexessary defensive adjustments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.