• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ravens v. Jets Game Day Thread

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Anybody watching?

Yeah....I need Rice to have an awful game so I can upset Rocca Me Baby :)

Meh, I like the Ravens.

I think you're right Fear.

I hate the Ryan brothers, so it's not hard to pick a favorite here.

And it's always fun to watch Ed Reed.

Flackoh and Sankchess are really stinking up the joint tonight.

I don't really even understand how the Ravens lose games. Lack of offense for the most part. But that D is just so nasty year in and year out.

Be interesting to see their Pack offense against that defense, huh?

I think Rodgers could handle it.

Wasn't it during the Skins game today that they showed some stat of the QB's who had the "Most Contacts Against", and Aaron Rodgers was like #4 or #5 on that list which basically shows which QB's supposedly get "abused" the most by defenses, but he STILL puts up insane numbers on offense.

He gets rid of the ball so quick and I don't see anyone questioning his mechanics, which at times I just shake my head wondering how the hell he got the ball where he was trying to throw it. I am not saying his mechanics are poor, just that when under pressure he gets it out so quick and awkwardly it looks like a poor pass that turns into Rodgers brilliance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.