• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Vick whining about officiating and hits

burgold

The Pro Bowler
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
After the Giant's game, Michael Vick took to the podium and declared he wasn't going to complain, but then whined about how refs weren't protecting him and that they weren't flagging for hits against him like they did for every other qb.

I don't know about you, but I began to wonder if Vick had it right until he got to this part...

"Man, those refs are terrible allowing all that abuse is against the rules, man. I mean they wouldn't treat a dog that way."

Really Michael? Really?

Vick did not actually say that but I couldn't help thinking it

I wonder if anybody's thought of offering up a "Diva of the Week" award?

I will give him an award for "Unintentional Ironic Line of the Week"

"Man, those refs are terrible allowing all that abuse is against the rules, man. I mean they wouldn't treat a dog that way."

You can't make this stuff up. :bucktooth:

Haha!

Nice.

This is turning into a cluster****. Might be the only way to make the season entertaining for me.

Is that quote about treating Dogs that way accurate?

Perhaps there are some dog lovers among the refs. Karma's a bitch

PS- His hand isn't broken it's bruised.

Something happened yesterday that I have never seen in the NFL as long as I have been watching after Vick was knocked to the ground. The referee walked over and assisted Vick when he was getting up. As he was helping Vick up off the ground, he scolded the Giants player who would not offer him a hand. Not sure exactly what that means, if anything, but it was curious.

He cries afoul, yet last week Matt Ryan did not get half the calls he did. I hope this marks the beginning of the end for Vick in the NFL!!!

I just watched the 8 minute clip of the postgame that NFL.com had, and the word dog never came out of Vick's mouth. Just curious if there is another video out there that shows otherwise, or if the remark is based on word of mouth.

If this is indeed just a word-of-mouth thing then I was wrong and owe Mr. Vick an apology.

I thought it was an attempt at humor by Burgy when I first read it. Seems coverage of it would have blown up if true.

I thought it was an attempt at humor by Burgy when I first read it. Seems coverage of it would have blown up if true.

That's what I am thinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.