View Full Version : Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

Pages : [1] 2

Matt
09-18-11, 07:36 PM
Jesse Holley. You are a douche.

Kick their asses guys. :claps:

SkinsOrlando
09-18-11, 07:39 PM
San Fran played Dallas well but couldn't quite hang on. We've got em on their home opener, here's to making it a sour one F*** DALLAS.

And whats good whooey

Goaldeje
09-18-11, 07:41 PM
God bless, I can think of few sweeter things than marching into Dallas and kicking their asses. Just a very satisfying feeling.

Time for the rookies to learn about Dallas. Educate 'em London!

Burgundy Burner
09-18-11, 07:45 PM
The idiot 49ers snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Time to smackdown my two cousins who live in the DFW area - they are the black sheep in the family for being Cowgirls fans. And being idiots too.

Chris
09-18-11, 07:47 PM
Dallas played a home game in SF. 49er fans should be ashamed.

Goaldeje
09-18-11, 07:54 PM
The idiot 49ers snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Time to smackdown my two cousins who live in the DFW area - they are the black sheep in the family for being Cowgirls fans. And being idiots too.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Mark Twain quotes:

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."

Jugband McGillicuddy
09-18-11, 07:54 PM
I can't wait for the Cowboys to be introduced to Mr. Kerrigan....rudely.

Goaldeje
09-18-11, 07:59 PM
Mr. Kerrigan, that douchbag over there is Tony Romo. Please, go acquaint yourself. Violently.

Follow Rak's lead, rook.

Burgundy Burner
09-18-11, 08:07 PM
Just sent a text to my two cousins and included some of the Redskins fans here at BGO. Just letting them know how we feel about their team!

Jugband McGillicuddy
09-18-11, 08:09 PM
Just sent a text to my two cousins and included some of the Redskins fans here at BGO. Just letting them know how we feel about their team!

You said my team sucks. An explanation is in order. ;)

jk...Light 'em up, BB. Show less mercy than our boys will on Sunday, brother!!

Canadian Hog
09-18-11, 08:43 PM
Quite honestly, I'm fine with Dallas stealing that game in 'Frisco today.

I have a better feeling walking into their scum-filled home stadium and winning with them being 1-1, as opposed to 0-2. They'd be extremely desperate at 0-2, much like they were a year ago when they went to Houston and won. At 1-1, everybody will talk about what a hero Romo is for leading them to victory today, and they'll be the clear-cut favourite. I'm fine going into Dallas as the underdog and flying under the radar a bit.

Jugband McGillicuddy
09-18-11, 08:55 PM
Quite honestly, I'm fine with Dallas stealing that game in 'Frisco today.

I have a better feeling walking into their scum-filled home stadium and winning with them being 1-1, as opposed to 0-2. They'd be extremely desperate at 0-2, much like they were a year ago when they went to Houston and won. At 1-1, everybody will talk about what a hero Romo is for leading them to victory today, and they'll be the clear-cut favourite. I'm fine going into Dallas as the underdog and flying under the radar a bit.

Exactly, CBacon. I saw Trent Dilfer on ESPN, and he was all but jerking himself off while he was talking about Romo. It was comical. He made Romo sound like Willis Reed. (Or Doug Williams, if he had any sense.)

As for being the underdog, I understand what you're saying. We'll probably be the underdog as far as the line goes. But it shouldn't be more than three, since that's what you get for homefield. Personally, if I was an oddsmaker, I'd put it at even. (Even though I think we're the better team, all homerism aside.)

Goaldeje
09-18-11, 08:59 PM
Considering how popular Dallas is, it'll be more than three Hog. Remember, the odds makers are trying to equal action on both sides. I would guess Dallas by 4 to start.

Jugband McGillicuddy
09-18-11, 09:04 PM
Considering how popular Dallas is, it'll be more than three Hog. Remember, the odds makers are trying to equal action on both sides. I would guess Dallas by 4 to start.

I'll give you that. 2.5 by game time, IMO.

Burgundy Burner
09-18-11, 09:23 PM
Felix Jones has a separated shoulder - probably out for the Redskins game.

Miles Austin injured his hamstring and is probably out for the next two or three games.

Jugband McGillicuddy
09-18-11, 09:32 PM
Felix Jones has a separated shoulder - probably out for the Redskins game.

Miles Austin injured his hamstring and is probably out for the next two or three games.

I NEVER want to see anyone get hurt, but Austin not being on the field would be huge.

Elephant
09-18-11, 09:33 PM
I NEVER want to see anyone get hurt, but Austin not being on the field would be huge.

Along with Dez Bryant?

Burgundy Burner
09-18-11, 09:36 PM
Dez is hobbling for now, but not sure if he will be 100% by next Monday.

Goaldeje
09-18-11, 09:38 PM
My understanding is that he almost played this afternoon, I would expect him to go next Monday, particularly if Austin can't.

Jugband McGillicuddy
09-18-11, 09:40 PM
Agreed, gents. I expect Dez to be a go.

redskins26
09-18-11, 09:54 PM
Iwant to beat them at full strength so there is no excuses

SkinsOrlando
09-18-11, 09:56 PM
We need wilson to be a go for Monday, our secondary gets thin quick. Any word if Landry will ever play again?

Elephant
09-18-11, 10:08 PM
I never understood people who say they want to face a team at full strength. I don't care, I will take any advantage we can get just as long as we WIN!

It just occurred to me, this is DALLAS WEEK people! We Want Dallas! We Want Dallas!

CounterTrey
09-18-11, 10:22 PM
I would love to beat them full strength just for bragging rights etc, but considering what many of us expected for the year I'm with El, I'll take playing any team with whatever advantages we can get at this point.

Burgundy Burner
09-18-11, 11:49 PM
Has anyone checked the latest NFC East standings to see where we stand going into the Cowboys game?

:)

Jugband McGillicuddy
09-18-11, 11:53 PM
Has anyone checked the latest NFC East standings to see where we stand going into the Cowboys game?

That would be P1, all by our lonesome, sir. :claps:

the Omniscient
09-19-11, 12:12 AM
Dallas played a home game in SF. 49er fans should be ashamed.

I went to the bathroom and I heard a bunch of cheering and I was thinking 'Heck yeah, SF did something right!' Nope it was a big Cowboys play, forget which one, but I was severly dissappointed.

the Omniscient
09-19-11, 12:19 AM
I never understood people who say they want to face a team at full strength. I don't care, I will take any advantage we can get just as long as we WIN!

I understand injuries are part of the game and I will take a win no matter how it is obtained. But, I think it is more fulfilling beating a team at full strength.

This holds true with everything in my life. I like facing the best. How do you know where you truely stand if you face a weakend opponent? Not really a question for you, it is how I feel about these kind of situations.

Elephant
09-19-11, 12:29 AM
I understand injuries are part of the game and I will take a win no matter how it is obtained. But, I think it is more fulfilling beating a team at full strength.

This holds true with everything in my life. I like facing the best. How do you know where you truely stand if you face a weakend opponent? Not really a question for you, it is how I feel about these kind of situations.

I shouldn't have said I never understood, I understand the line of thinking. But in this case I am not competing, they are. It's Dallas! In the words of the immortal one (literally immortal, LOL!!!) Al Davis, just win baby! Especially when it comes to Dallas!

the Omniscient
09-19-11, 12:34 AM
Immortal Ha!

Well, we are definitely not getting a full strength Dallas next week. Austin is a major loss for them and who knows about Romo. Of course, they are most likely not getting a full strength Washington either. We have a banged up secondary right now. One that we desperately need to stay healthy.

LoyalSkinsFan
09-19-11, 04:01 PM
I can't wait til Monday night. I can't wait to see if Orapko, Kerrigan or any one of 11 guys can take Romo out of the game. Fractured ribs ARE painful....would love to see them re-cracked. I have beautiful memories of watching Danny White and Roger Staubach being taken out. I'll take my chances with Clint Longley every time.

It's Dallas week.....enough said.

Henry
09-19-11, 04:22 PM
WAY too much Romo love in the ESPN universe right now. It's making me a little nauseous.

Sarge
09-19-11, 06:11 PM
Indeed

http://home.earthlink.net/~garver68/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mvc-013f.jpg

Miles Monroe
09-19-11, 06:19 PM
I have beautiful memories of watching Danny White and Roger Staubach being taken out. I'll take my chances with Clint Longley every time.

It's Dallas week.....enough said.

Don't forget The hit on Aikmen where he was looking for his contact lens on the ground, and one of the pukes had to remind him he had laser surgery and didn't use contacts.

Didn't he retire after that hit :)

Miles Monroe
09-19-11, 06:46 PM
Thanks Mike :)

CounterTrey
09-20-11, 08:18 AM
Gotta give some props though...turns out not only did he go back in with cracked ribs but a partially collapsed lung. Say what you will about the Pukes, that was an old school suck it up move any football fan can respect. That said I hope they pound the snot out of him and the Cowboys on Monday.

Lanky Livingston
09-20-11, 08:29 AM
Gotta give some props though...turns out not only did he go back in with cracked ribs but a partially collapsed lung. Say what you will about the Pukes, that was an old school suck it up move any football fan can respect. That said I hope they pound the snot out of him and the Cowboys on Monday.

They say he's gonna play...I think he should reconsider, honestly. Landry is possibly going to play as well, and #30 heat-seeking missile is going to be sent blitzing often. Not sure I'd want to absorb a direct-hit from Mr. Landry at full health, let alone with a cracked rib and/or punctured lung. :)

Ax
09-20-11, 08:33 AM
:bsflag:
After enduring the previous week of berating that "The Greatest QB That Never Won Anything" did, Jerrah and the Cowturds came up with this faked injury to make him look like some sort of Heewo to keep fans from booing him when he throws the pick that seals their fate Monday Night.

**** Ms. Rhomo!

Sarge
09-20-11, 08:40 AM

I'll second that. As much crap as I've given to my Cowpuke friends about Romo ****ing up, choking and crying/sniveling, he bought some man points by going back in with a punctured lung

Now, having thrown up in my mouth for saying that, I hope Rak takes out the other lung

Lanky Livingston
09-20-11, 08:50 AM
Well, they didn't KNOW it was a punctured lung at the time - I bet he wouldn't have been allowed back in if they knew what it was. But yeah, Romo gets some man points. By my calculations, that moves him up from negative 17,000 to around negative 14,338.

Ax
09-20-11, 09:00 AM
Well, they didn't KNOW it was a punctured lung at the time - I bet he wouldn't have been allowed back in if they knew what it was. But yeah, Romo gets some man points. By my calculations, that moves him up from negative 17,000 to around negative 14,338.
It's a conspiracy, I tellya.

Nothing happened. They wanted to get the mediots back on their knees offering to perform, um, favors, on the little Sheila. And it worked to perfection.

Punctured lung my ass!

Man Points? Chas Bono gets more Man Points.

I'll believe it when I see the jagged end of a bone sticking out of his body, with air and blood blowing out around it. And not until!!!

Disclaimer: Hey, it's Dallas week. 'You want rational, you're looking in the wrong place.

**** Dallas! And their Opie Taylor looking, girly man QB!

fuji869
09-20-11, 09:03 AM
I thought Holley would be the new media darling like Romo and Austin were in years past. Guess they are too busy slobbering over Romo and his performance.

TheDane
09-20-11, 09:04 AM
Beat Dallas.

My goal is to have my 19-month old chanting "Beat Dallas" by Monday.

Ax
09-20-11, 09:09 AM
My goal is to have my 19-month old chanting "Beat Dallas" by Monday.
Wrong thread.

This is the "**** Dallas" thread.

They're never too young.
http://flipthatbird.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/baby.jpg

tshile
09-20-11, 09:36 AM
First post on a board i just found. Can't think of a better way to start off than a **** dallas thread.

go whoop their ass boys!!!!!!!!!!!

ntotoro
09-20-11, 09:51 AM

The Cowturds' spin machine is in full effect here. First Yellowtooth says Romo gets a shot, then someone else says he doesn't. Now the Legend of Neverwas is appended to say he also had a punctured lung... and still played?!? Whatever...

Nick

Sarge
09-20-11, 10:29 AM
First post on a board i just found. Can't think of a better way to start off than a **** dallas thread.

Welcome aboard!

Elephant
09-20-11, 10:30 AM

Welcome aboard! And **** Dallas!

hogs86
09-20-11, 11:25 AM
This is my first post. I am feeling Santa Moss in this game. We know he is the cowboy killer.....

Chris
09-20-11, 11:26 AM
I believe everything that comes out of the Jerry Jones hype-machine. :psych:

Om
09-20-11, 11:45 AM
No one has a healthier or more well-earned (age reference) distaste for our archrivals than we do here at BGO, but here's the thing. We also have a deep and abiding commitment to what we're about (http://www.bgobsession.com/showthread.php?t=382). Hence, while a thread like this one can exist here, we'd prefer it not reside in the main Redskins forum.

Hope all understand.

Hail, brothers and sisters.

Om
09-20-11, 11:49 AM
where are you taking it? Just curious so I can find it during Dallas weeks.
The suddenly-more-active NFCE Forum of course. :)

Sarge
09-20-11, 12:06 PM
Mod Nazis.....................:)

Ax
09-20-11, 12:24 PM
Objection!
Overruled!
Exception!
Noted!

Burgundy Burner
09-20-11, 02:47 PM
Text sent to those two moronic cousins of mine in the DFW area - and a few Redskins fans as well...

Redskins fans - Culture

Cowboys fans - Agriculture

Matt
09-20-11, 05:31 PM
I actually thought about putting it here but put it in the main forum due to it being Dallas Week. But with that said -- may I have a redo? Ahem.

Let me step up to the podium. I'll keep it short and simple.

I am god damn sick and tired of the Dallas ****ING Cowboys. The cockroaches from the southern part of the United States. Romo played with fractured ribs? BIG DEAL. Jack Youngblood played on a broken leg and RECORDED THE NFL SINGLE GAME SACK RECORD.

IM EXAGGERATING BUT YOU GET THE ****ING POINT.

DALLAS -- EAT ME. I HATE YOU. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ME. OR MY COUNTRY.

****. YOU. DALLAS.

Lanky Livingston
09-23-11, 12:43 PM
Its a miracle!

Goaldeje
09-23-11, 12:59 PM
FWIW, he's not on the practice field today. Bryant, et all are, but Romo isn't.

Dik Shuttle
09-23-11, 01:57 PM
Just by the fact that Dallas keeps re-iterating R[H]omo's return and yet he still didn't practice today, I won't be AT ALL surprised if he doesn't start or doesn't even play.

What I'm worried about (and it isn't even ABO"UT the CowPatties), is our recent uncanny ability to let the 2nd stringer tear us apart. Now, I realize this is not the same staff and team that crumbled, after decimating RothlisRaper, to My Left FootWich. But if we don't seriously game for Kitna, we're making a mistake.

Fkuck Dallas!

Goaldeje
09-23-11, 02:19 PM
austin is too?

Nope, not Austin, sorry. They have had a couple other minor injuries, and just about everyone practiced, sans Romo.

Neophyte
09-26-11, 02:30 PM
A couple of things:

1. Witten has much the same injury as Romo apparently (at least it is being reported locally that way) although no punctured lung. Just the cracked rib. That being the case, none of the starting skill position players for the Cowboys are healthy right now.

2. While what Romo did last week was certainly further up the heroic scale then I have ever given him credit for before, I'd like to give a nod to former Redskin Derrick Dockery who started for Dallas last week and finished the game on a broken leg. Seriously. That is what I call tough.

Chris
09-26-11, 03:18 PM
I just peeked in at the cowboyzone forums. What a delightful place that is.

**** Dallas.

servumtuum
09-26-11, 04:10 PM
I think I may have mentioned one time that even though I visit other team fan forums I avoid Cowbum forums because I don't like the idea of having to spray disinfectant all over my laptop's keyboard.

BTW, Patriot fan forums are absolutely hilarious today. Talk about being p.o.'ed-wow! LOL! They hate their D with a passion I haven't even seen mad Redskins fans muster.

Elephant
09-26-11, 04:48 PM
... I don't like the idea of having to spray disinfectant all over my laptop's keyboard.

Umm...er...umm.. Never mind! :paranoid:

**** Dallas!

Matt
10-02-11, 04:35 PM
Lions baby.

**** Dallas

Elephant
10-02-11, 05:34 PM
Lions baby.

**** Dallas

I like the way you think buddy!

Burgundy Burner
10-02-11, 08:43 PM
So funny to see Romo shrug off and walk away from Jerruh when the owner approached him - it was like "screw you, leave me alone".

Elephant
10-02-11, 11:11 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Romo-brushes-off-Jerry-Jones-on-Cowboys-s?urn=nfl-wp8452

I wonder how Jerruh will handle this one?

Goaldeje
10-03-11, 03:34 PM
During the week, Ryan had said of Johnson, "We work against better receivers in Miles Austin and Dez Bryant [in practice].''

Really? You thnk Miles and Dez are better than Megatron? What a delusional POS! You got what you had coming to you!!

That's awesome, I hadn't heard that. Every week, Megatron does something unbelievable. If there is a better WR in the league right now, I'd like to know who it is.

Chris
10-03-11, 03:48 PM
seriously! even before this game who in their right mind would EVER think that Dez was even half as good as Megatron?

I think that Dez could be as good or better...if it wasn't for his .05 head.

Oops, almost forgot- **** Dallas

Goaldeje
10-03-11, 03:51 PM
MAYBE as good, but not better. And no chance anyway because of his lack of maturity. Too bad to waste such a talent.

Chris
10-03-11, 03:55 PM
MAYBE as good, but not better. And no chance anyway because of his lack of maturity. Too bad to waste such a talent.

I said maybe better because I haven't seen CJ returning kicks yet.

(Lack of maturity, lack of character, etc are all combined under .05 head.)

Chris
10-03-11, 04:17 PM
This will never get old-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617nhhDFomA&feature=player_embedded

Goaldeje
10-03-11, 04:51 PM
That's ridiculous. I love that Troy is more excited about it than Buck too. Is Joe Buck still alive? Can we get some confirmation there?

Lanky Livingston
10-04-11, 04:18 PM
http://thelandryhat.com/files/2011/10/TonyRomoInterestingMan.jpg

Lanky Livingston
10-04-11, 04:19 PM
From @FauxJohnMadden:

"The iPhone 4S will have a feature known as "Tony Romo" where the phone has no rings and shuts down without warning."

Chris
10-16-11, 07:17 PM
Pats score go ahead TD with 22 seconds remaining.

Hey, Dallas, **** you!

Goaldeje
10-16-11, 07:24 PM
That was fun to watch. Garrett didn't trust Romo to handle the end of the game, ran three straight times and they gave the ball back too quickly.

Elephant
10-17-11, 12:42 PM
Made yesterday less frustrating after our loss.

Lanky Livingston
11-02-11, 07:46 AM
Man, Dallas gets blown out 34-7 and this thread isn't jumping? **** DALLAS!

Goaldeje
11-03-11, 09:14 AM
http://www.thehogs.net/blogs/2011/11/03/epic-romo-bashing-greatness/

Boone
11-03-11, 09:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbsKTbHnYmc

Goaldeje
11-04-11, 06:43 AM
Ah, that formatting does look better, thanks Boone.

Goaldeje
11-15-11, 08:21 AM
It's Dallas week guys! **** DALLAS!

Nobody
11-15-11, 11:31 AM
**** Dallas up the ass with a red hot poker full of Herpes. The gift that keeps on giving.

Elephant
11-15-11, 09:57 PM
The spirit of Dallas Week is just about gone. I am thoroughly disgusted and cannot find the energy to get excited about an apparent foregone conclusion.

Nobody
11-15-11, 10:07 PM
The spirit of Dallas Week is just about gone. I am thoroughly disgusted and cannot find the energy to get excited about an apparent foregone conclusion.What if this is our swing game, and we use it to turn around the s......**** it, couldn't do it :laugh: I gave up weeks ago when Beck was named starter.

Sarge
11-16-11, 07:41 AM
I could care less. Really. This is what this team has brought me to

servumtuum
11-16-11, 06:50 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ebgg3L_7Lko/ToXcUc05KYI/AAAAAAAACqg/15N6IPJ1yyg/s1600/TonyRomoFlowchart1.jpg

Goaldeje
11-16-11, 07:12 PM
Definitely good for a laugh Serv. Thank you for posting that. :)

Goaldeje
12-04-11, 08:17 PM
Heh. Garrett ices his own kicker. Made the 49 yard FG when Garrett called TO, then missed the FG after the TO.

Dumbass.

Burgundy Burner
12-04-11, 08:24 PM
Oh baby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRNWw8LnkE

Goaldeje
12-04-11, 08:25 PM
Walk-off screen pass. Awesomeness.

Not sure which was worse, Romo wasting 20+ seconds instead of calling Timeout, or Garrett icing the kicker. Both brilliant!

Elephant
12-04-11, 08:33 PM
doesn't matter Goal! **** Dallas! :laugh:

Goaldeje
12-04-11, 08:34 PM
:cheers:

Elephant
12-04-11, 08:42 PM
And I cannot believe I am rooting for the Giants just so the pukes in Dallas lose their position. But as I say that Jordy Nelson catches a 30 some yard pass to put the Pack in position to win.

Goaldeje
12-04-11, 08:44 PM
Absolutely atrocious playcalling by the Giants on the goalline ensures GB win. Why would the Giants not run the ball to run some clock down? Really, really terrible playcalling.

Elephant
12-04-11, 08:47 PM
From their own 20 and the Packers drive in 3 plays to the Giants 15 to kick the FG with no time left to win leaving the Pukes in first place. :puke:

Goaldeje
12-04-11, 08:48 PM
Dreadful day all the way around, really. Though the Dallas idiocies do help make me feel a little better.

Boone
12-04-11, 08:49 PM
I hate the Giants as much as I do Dallas. So eff them.

The sad thing is, one of them is going to win the division. And may do it with 8 wins.

Disgusting.

Burgundy Burner
12-04-11, 08:49 PM
NFC East went 0-4 this weekend. The first place team is 7-5.

And the pokes had several extra days to prepare for a loss to the Cards. :rotflmao:

Elephant
12-04-11, 08:52 PM
Yeah and had we beaten the Pukes in both of our meetings this year, we'd be in first place. :laugh:

But the lesser of 2 evils is the Giants for me. I would rather they win the division every year if we don't than either the Eagles or the other team.

servumtuum
12-12-11, 11:25 AM
O.K., I'll say it.

For a few minutes last night I absolutely cheered my butt off for Tom Coughlin.

I cheered for him for the most beautifully timed "icing the kicker" timeout followed by Jason Pierre-Paul's FG attempt block to give them the win over the disgusting Cowpukes.

I normally don't root for any other NFCE team.....but...

I HATE the freakin' Cowbums.......even worse than the Iggles and Gints.

So I will fess up and admit to jumping out of my chair when Dallas' apparent tying FG was annulled by Coughlin's timely TO.

And when Pierre-Paul blocked the next attempt I yelled "YES!!"

Did I mention I HATE the misbegotten sheep-molesting Cowpies?

Having gotten that off my chest the Giants may, with my permission, lose their remaining games.

Especially the one against the Redskins next Sunday. Yeah, I know, the draft position thing, but I don't think one more win would hurt all that much, and it's the damn Giants :)

Elephant
12-12-11, 11:33 AM
Hoo ahh!

I was right there with you serv! My 2nd favorite team is whoever plays the Cowgirls (Except Philly but I still want them to win against the Cowgirls, always!)

I will say this, Eli is coming into his own. I do not think he will ever be elite like his brother, Brady, Rodgers... But he is having a damn good season.

Oh and did I mention... ****Dallas!

Elephant
12-12-11, 12:37 PM
Jerruh is da debil! :laugh:

Goaldeje
12-12-11, 01:23 PM
Ah hahahahahahahahahahaha. That made my day, thank you for posting that Mike!

Burgundy Burner
12-15-11, 04:57 PM
Rut Row!!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/15/report-hurds-drug-clients-included-many-nfl-players/

Goaldeje
12-15-11, 04:58 PM
And it could create the impression, at a minimum, that the NFL’s drug testing is pretty easy to get around.

...which makes Sleepy and TW look even dumber.

Burgundy Burner
12-15-11, 06:40 PM
Rut Row!!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/15/report-hurds-drug-clients-included-many-nfl-players/

Doing this - got bumped/ignored quickly and no one will know about it.

Also, this thread is NOT to bash the Redskins or any other team not named "Cowboys". Just saying.

Lanky Livingston
12-15-11, 06:58 PM
NFL Net just had footage of a fight in #Cowboys locker room. Looked like it was Jay Ratliff & a reporter off to side of Rob Ryan interview.

https://twitter.com/#!/evansilva/status/147449621965320192

Goaldeje
12-15-11, 07:43 PM
Doing this - got bumped/ignored quickly and no one will know about it.

Also, this thread is NOT to bash the Redskins or any other team not named "Cowboys". Just saying.

Sorry, BB.

Allow me to atone:

I hate Dallas.
Dallas Sucks.
Dallas Blows.
The Cowboys stink.
Screw Dallas.
**** Dallas.
I hate the Cowboys.

Better?

Burgundy Burner
12-15-11, 08:22 PM
Sorry, BB.

Allow me to atone:

I hate Dallas.
Dallas Sucks.
Dallas Blows.
The Cowboys stink.
Screw Dallas.
**** Dallas.
I hate the Cowboys.

Better?

That's what I'm talkikng about.

Going to be interesting to see who is on that list and checking it twice.

Lanky Livingston
12-16-11, 11:34 AM
I would NOT want to fight Jay Ratliff.

I would not want to fight most NFL players, but a big/quick/strong dude like Ratliff would definitely be at the bottom of my list!

Elephant
01-02-12, 12:33 AM
While I am not pleased we end the season with the 6th pick in the draft, it just means we were pretty bad...again!

But it brings me great joy to see the Cowturds maintain mediocrity! They will be the same place we will next week and we have a better draft choice!

Fear The Spear
01-02-12, 01:02 AM
NFL Net just had footage of a fight in #Cowboys locker room. Looked like it was Jay Ratliff & a reporter off to side of Rob Ryan interview.

https://twitter.com/#!/evansilva/status/147449621965320192

Where's the video ?

SkinnedAussie
01-03-12, 02:24 AM
There is only one thing better than sweeping the vaGiants, and that is the Brokebacks missing out on the playoffs AND having a draft selection AFTER the Redskins.

Neophyte
01-03-12, 02:37 PM
There is only one thing better than sweeping the vaGiants, and that is the Brokebacks missing out on the playoffs AND having a draft selection AFTER the Redskins.

I disagree...

Sweeping the Cowboys would be better. Much better.

SkinnedAussie
01-03-12, 07:33 PM
Hmm, now that you mention it ....! Why not add the Weegles to that broom cupboard as well?

Elephant
04-25-12, 11:50 AM
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2012/04/how-much-longer-does-cowboys-q.html

Please God! Please! Let him play for 15 more years!!!

Elephant
05-30-12, 05:36 PM
As long as we continue to hear this type of talk from Jerruh, I feel confident we will never see them win anything more than a playoff game every 15 years! :rotflmao:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Lanky Livingston
11-21-12, 03:46 PM
*bump*

For Dallas week. DUCK FALLAS!

Jugband McGillicuddy
11-22-12, 03:28 PM
Duck those silver and blue futher muckers!!!!!

Elephant
11-22-12, 03:32 PM
I will repeat what my grandmother said to me when I was a child after I said I hate something. She said that hate is a very strong word and that I should only use it if I truly meant it.

Today I rarely use the word. I don't hate...except one thing.

I hate the Dallas Cowboys with every ounce of my being! They represent all that is evil in the world!

Goaldeje
12-24-12, 09:56 AM
Seems like a timely bump. **** Dallas.

SkinnedAussie
12-24-12, 10:14 AM
We get the game about lunchtime on Monday. What a great way to relax before a HUGE night. Here's hoping for some early celebrating.

Nobody
12-24-12, 06:07 PM
Just stopping by to drop off some **** DALLAS!!!!!!

SC_RedskinsFan
12-25-12, 11:25 AM
Merry Christmas, and **** dallass

Lanky Livingston
12-28-12, 10:22 AM
DUCK FALLASS.

I want to see them get curb-stomped this weekend! No mercy! No BS comebacks! Go up 28-3 at half, then win the ****ing game 56-3. I want to see Romo & Dez crying on the sidelines. I WANT BLOOD!

redskins26
12-31-12, 02:42 AM
Was this win good enough?

SkinnedAussie
12-31-12, 02:58 AM
Good to see Sav put his body on the line. So, 1 was a penalty, but I'm sure the PR will remember him for some time!

SkinnedAussie
12-31-12, 03:07 AM
The problem though is that we don't wear helmets playing AFL, so there's no facemask to get in the way.

A 15 yard penalty is better than a TD any day of the week.

Time to bask in the glory of a Division title, then, in less than 6 hours, welcome in 2013.

redskins26
12-31-12, 04:53 PM
Smart penalty there though I don't think it was on purpose he just grabbed the first thing his hand hit saved a sure TD

SkinnedAussie
12-31-12, 09:57 PM
You could see that he knew he had a hand full of facemask, and wasn't happy about it, but he knew what was coming next.

Goaldeje
07-01-13, 02:37 PM
**** Dallas

(feels classier in the new digs :D)

Neophyte
07-07-13, 02:43 PM
I keep thinking this thread will die a natural death but it doesn't so I am going to have to help it along a bit. No offense to anyone who has gone and retrieved it from the depths of BGO (including you Goal)...I understand your feelings. I just cringe a bit every time I see the thread title come up as the most resent thread to be updated in this forum. While it is healthy to dislike our rivals, I am not hip to the explicative in the title when we market ourselves to the most intelligent fan site on the internet and welcome those who root for other teams.

Henry
07-07-13, 09:03 PM
I don't know, Neo. Classy, intelligent or not, some sentiments are universal amongst Redskin fans. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Henry
07-30-13, 07:25 AM
Upon request I have decided to re-open this thread, with a slightly less colorful thread title. Hopefully this is a satisfactory compromise.

Oh, and uh, eff Dallas. :)

Goaldeje
07-30-13, 07:31 AM
:rotflmao: at the thread title! Awesomeness!

Lanky Livingston
07-30-13, 09:23 AM
Dallas' mother was a hampster, and its father smelt of elderberries! I fart in your general direction, Dallas!

DiamondSkin
07-31-13, 06:00 AM
Well, glory be!
**** Dallass!

Lanky Livingston
07-31-13, 10:59 AM
Dallas safety misses practice because of a Jolly Rancher: http://deadspin.com/first-weird-injury-of-nfl-season-caused-by-a-jolly-ranc-974633719

DiamondSkin
08-04-13, 08:51 AM
CANNOT wait to scream at the TV tonight! Football is back, ya'll!
**** the Cowboys! :indian_chief:

tshile
08-04-13, 09:28 PM
Dallas has picked up a bruiser of a running back. Going to be interesting playing him twice this year.

Henry
08-05-13, 08:42 AM
Dallas doesnt know how to run the ball anymore. At all.

They haven't had a true feature back since Emmitt Smith.

Wake me up when they learn how to commit to the run game. Until then I'm not going to lose any sleep over some kid who looked ok in the Hall of Fame game.

Eff Dallas.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

tshile
08-05-13, 09:22 AM
You're probably right Henry, but size and speed is something that doesn't change from preseason to regular season :)

I know Miami is terrible, I mean they were awful last night, but this kid was knocking people around Alfred Morris style. He's even bigger, reminded me of Brandon Jacobs in his prime. Sure - big guys like that at that position have short careers, but in their prime they're not much fun to line up across from.

Elephant
08-05-13, 09:26 AM
Yeah t-, they said the same thing about DeMarco Murray and a host of others over the last 10 years. I didn't watch any of the game last night so I don't know...but their OL is so bad along the interior, unless they figure out a way to mask that deficiency they will be lucky to be 8-8 this year because their DL is in shambles...no amount of Tampa 2 is going to fix that.

tshile
08-05-13, 09:33 AM
Oh, yeah I have no idea how Dallas in general will do.

Miami was terrible last night, so this kid had open space all night to run in. I'm just saying dudes were bouncing off him the same way Alfred Morris was making people bounce off him last year. That type of back is not fun to go against.

Whether or not he'll have that kind of space during the regular season, who knows. Like Henry said they are pass happy anyways, and like you've pointed out they have no offensive line. Plus, Miami is god awful terrible. They looked like a bad high school team last night - and that was with mostly starters in the game.

But if we let that kid get a full head of steam with the ball in open space it's going to be hard to bring him down.

Though now that I look him up, he's only 5-10. So who knows, maybe Miami just sucks that bad :)

Lanky Livingston
08-05-13, 10:00 AM
You're probably right Henry, but size and speed is something that doesn't change from preseason to regular season :)

-said every Redskins fan ever about Sultan McCullough, Marcus Mason, etc. etc. etc.

Henry
08-05-13, 10:20 AM
Not picking on you, t. I just can't pass up an opportunity to talk trash about the Cowboys. :)

There are very few constants in this world. Death, Taxes, and the belief of every Cowboy fan that THIS runningback is really really good.

Julius Jones ran the ball 267 times for 1084 yards in 2006. That is the only time since Smith left the team eleven years ago that the Cowboys have had a 1000-yard rusher. Think about that for a second.

And then smile. :)

Eff Dallas.

Dead Money
08-12-13, 08:50 PM
These all made me LOL a little... just thought I'd share... OH yeah **** Dall-ass.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1940743/tonyproblem_medium.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1936529/romofake_medium.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1936775/punterham_medium.gif

One more for ****s and giggles

http://gifsection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Tony-Romo-Interception-12-12.gif

Neophyte
08-12-13, 11:39 PM
Upon request I have decided to re-open this thread, with a slightly less colorful thread title. Hopefully this is a satisfactory compromise.

Oh, and uh, eff Dallas. :)

I see what you did there, Henry. ;)

Well done.

Dead Money
08-20-13, 04:38 PM
Eff Dallas

Lanky Livingston
08-21-13, 02:18 PM
The Cowboys were almost named "The Dallas Steers." Oh, what might have been!

When the Cowboys joined the NFL in 1960, they were known as the Steers. The team’s general manager, Texas E. Schramm, realized that having a castrated mascot might subject the team to ridicule, so he changed the name to Rangers. That name had its own problems since there was already a minor league baseball team called the Rangers. Schramm finally changed the nickname to Cowboys shortly before the team's inaugural season.

25 Rejected Nicknames for Professional Sports Teams | Mental Floss (http://mentalfloss.com/article/52318/25-rejected-nicknames-professional-sports-teams)

Dead Money
08-21-13, 05:31 PM

Ha Ha Ha

Dead Money
08-22-13, 01:12 PM
Its throw back Thursday!

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Rob+Jackson+Dallas+Cowboys+v+Washington+Redskins+8 jkl_qPnEPel.jpg

Lanky Livingston
10-29-13, 03:37 PM
No team in NFL history has ever given up four 400-yard passing games in a single season; the Cowboys have done it and still have 8 games left. LOLz.

tshile
11-03-13, 07:07 PM
Dez Bryant reminds me of TO. In pretty much every way.

tshile
11-04-13, 11:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kMQEV5s.gif
lol

tshile
11-04-13, 11:57 AM
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2854/10654210233_42132af520_o.gif
look at Romo, what a POS.

That should have been a 15 yard penalty. He completely jacked up the spot by doing that.

Snydershrugged
11-04-13, 06:55 PM
sorry T, I didnt realized you had already posted it. I'll edit mine.

Goaldeje
11-04-13, 07:52 PM
In the spirit of the thread, leave it up! Eff Dallas!

Jugband McGillicuddy
11-11-13, 10:06 AM
625 yards. An NFL record 40 first downs.

The Cowboys suck.

Dead Money
11-13-13, 06:14 PM
**** Dallass.

tshile
12-30-13, 12:23 AM
Official Game Thread: Cowboys vs Eagles - Page 161 - Dallas Cowboys Forum - Dallas Cowboys Fan Forum (http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/28787-official-game-thread-cowboys-vs-eagles/page-161)

lol

tshile
12-30-13, 12:30 AM
@darrenrovell 1m
The Dallas Cowboys are now 136-136 (.500) in the regular season since 1997.

Burgundy Burner
12-30-13, 12:38 AM

And the beat goes on.

SC_RedskinsFan
01-05-14, 10:23 PM
It is a new year, and I have not typed **** dallass here yet!

Elephant
01-06-14, 07:54 PM
It is a new year, and I have not typed **** dallass here yet!

Best post of 2014!!!

Edit: In fact, it's better than anything Mike has posted in 2 years!

Lanky Livingston
01-23-14, 10:40 AM
Ex-Cowboys DT Josh Brent Guilty Of Intoxication Manslaughter (http://deadspin.com/ex-cowboys-dt-josh-brent-guilty-of-intoxication-manslau-1507062653)

No word on whether or not Jerrah will be inviting him to his luxury box this season if he can get off for good behavior.

tshile
01-23-14, 06:02 PM
I feel like the fact that the legal punishment ranges from probation to 20+ years in jail means there's something wrong with the system in regards to this....

SkinnedAussie
01-23-14, 07:29 PM
Ex-Cowboys DT Josh Brent Guilty Of Intoxication Manslaughter (http://deadspin.com/ex-cowboys-dt-josh-brent-guilty-of-intoxication-manslau-1507062653)

No word on whether or not Jerrah will be inviting him to his luxury box this season if he can get off for good behavior.

He has just become a Cowboy for life!

Lanky Livingston
01-30-14, 11:19 AM
The Aftermath Of The Worst Drop In Super Bowl History (http://thestacks.deadspin.com/the-aftermath-of-the-worst-drop-in-super-bowl-history-1512279216/@tcraggs22)

bigdave0908
01-31-14, 03:39 AM
I have to hear about the Cryboys all freakin' year, given where I live ... it's always great to see the hangdog expressions on the faces of the locals when Romo loses yet another game 16 to keep them out of the playoffs.

bigdave0908
01-31-14, 03:40 AM
Speaking of badly-behaved Cryboys, does anyone here remember Lance Rentzel?? ;-)

Boone
01-31-14, 12:05 PM
Speaking of badly-behaved Cryboys, does anyone here remember Lance Rentzel?? ;-)

He played opposite Bob Hayes, right? Isn't he the guy caught flashing young girls (or at least being accused of it)?

bigdave0908
01-31-14, 07:17 PM
That's the guy ... ;-)

Elephant
01-31-14, 09:13 PM
http://www.empiresports.co/tony-romo-and-jason-witten-admit-to-homosexual-romance/

bigdave0908
02-01-14, 12:01 AM
If there's a worse GM of any professional sports team than Jerry Jones, I don't know who it could be ...

Goaldeje
02-01-14, 11:05 AM
The Elgin Baylor from 10-20 years ago would like a word with you.

Chris
02-01-14, 02:02 PM
The Elgin Baylor from 10-20 years ago would like a word with you.

Isaiah Thomas?

Matt Millen?

Goaldeje
02-01-14, 02:04 PM
Matt Millen at least landed Megatron.

Isaiah got... ummm... yeah, OK, he's in the discussion too.

Elephant
02-01-14, 05:48 PM
Matt Millen at least landed Megatron.

After drafting WR in the 1st round for the previous 6 years...

bigdave0908
02-02-14, 12:26 PM
Matt Millen was worse than JJ, true ... one certainly can't say Detroit wasn't patient with him.

SkinnedAussie
02-04-14, 10:18 AM
Hopefully, the slide downwards will be quick!

Cowboys | Team has highest amount above projected salary cap - NFL Hot off the Wire (http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=891104-cowboys-team-has-highest-amount-above-projected-salary-cap)

As the NFL offseason begins the Dallas Cowboys are the team projected to be farthest over the 2014 salary cap. According to the website overthecap.com, the Cowboys are $24 million over the cap because they have $152.1 million in roster commitments for 2014.

Henry
02-21-14, 03:27 PM
Hopefully, the slide downwards will be quick!

Cowboys | Team has highest amount above projected salary cap - NFL Hot off the Wire (http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=891104-cowboys-team-has-highest-amount-above-projected-salary-cap)

As the NFL offseason begins the Dallas Cowboys are the team projected to be farthest over the 2014 salary cap. According to the website overthecap.com, the Cowboys are $24 million over the cap because they have $152.1 million in roster commitments for 2014.

Ok, so we can at least say the cap hammer wasn't the only reason we've got cap space now. Clearly it didn't stop the Cowboys from acting like ... the Cowboys.

$24 million over in exchange for three straight 8-8 playoff-less seasons?

I think that's just about the worst thing I've ever heard. How marvelous. :)

Goaldeje
02-21-14, 04:51 PM
Right? I was having a debate with a friend of mine the other day and he was saying he wished the Cowboys went 3-13 every year, and I told him this whole situation is MUCH better. Let their fans keep hope alive throughout the season only to be crushed at the end of each season. Plus, mediocrity means their mediocre coaching staff and players return.

Love it.

SC_RedskinsFan
02-22-14, 07:15 PM

Since I have to type something, It might as well be.... **** dallass

tshile
02-26-14, 12:58 PM
the second coming of al davis

couldn't have happened to a more deserving fanbase

bigdave0908
03-01-14, 02:40 PM
Not entirely fair ... at one time, Al Davis had a clue. ;-)

Elephant
03-06-14, 11:05 AM
Just a reminder for those who haven't heard it in a while and some who may have never heard it.

My gramma told me a long time ago that hate is a strong word and that I should only ever use it if I truly meant it.

I HATE THE DALLAS COWTURDS!!!

Lanky Livingston
03-18-14, 08:49 AM
Cowboys are the only team to have not re-signed any of their own free agents. But they got Weeden, so they've got that going for them, which is nice. Bahahaha!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Chris
04-07-14, 12:41 PM
At the opening of the CMA's last night, hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan introduced Jerry Jones to the crowd at the MGM in Las Vegas.

That crowd promptly booed.

Shelton then announced that next year's show would be held at the Cowboys stadium, adding that no awards show has ever been hosted there.

Bryan added that no Dallas playoff game has ever been hosted there either.

Burgundy Burner
05-21-14, 06:35 AM

Ba-Boom!

Chris
08-01-14, 10:49 AM
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell (https://twitter.com/darrenrovell) 4m (https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/495218267930492928)
Cowboys become first team in US major sports history to send playoff tickets to fans before start of season

Ha.

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Goaldeje
08-02-14, 07:30 AM
Anyone else think Garrett's job is on the line? Anyone else hoping he does just enough to keep it?

Elephant
08-02-14, 11:14 AM
Anyone else think Garrett's job is on the line? Anyone else hoping he does just enough to keep it?

:laugh: Yes! His job is definitely on the line. Jerruh is going to give Shamahan the reigns!

servumtuum
08-02-14, 11:49 AM
Dallas Cowboys, still the best comedy show in the NFL. :)

Chris
08-02-14, 12:14 PM
:laugh: Yes! His job is definitely on the line. Jerruh is going to give Shamahan the reigns!

Oh, man. Jerrah and Mike would be fricking awesome!

Elephant
08-02-14, 03:30 PM
Oh, man. Jerrah and Mike would be fricking awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8

Goaldeje
09-07-14, 05:18 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha, thank God Dallas sucks. Best remedy for a Skins loss.

Goaldeje
09-07-14, 05:39 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha at Romo. Srsly, if you're not watching the Cowboys suck ass, you should. Guarantee it will make you feel better. :)

Enforcer
09-08-14, 09:40 AM
Bwahahaha! YES. They didn't just lose a game to a good team - they were PUMMELED and looked horrid. Wowza!

I hope Jerruh stays as their GM for a loooooooooooooooong time!!

Boone
09-08-14, 10:09 AM
It's hard for me to take joy in Cowboys fans misery when I know they are also consoling themselves with our meltdown.

Dead Money
09-08-14, 06:28 PM
It's hard for me to take joy in Cowboys fans misery when I know they are also consoling themselves with our meltdown.

They think they're light years ahead of us. Most of them don't give a crap about us.

And this stuff is simply chicken soup for the Redskins Fan Soul... (FF to 1:30 and 3:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F3y4JKvyy8

MikeSr619
09-08-14, 06:38 PM
it makes me laugh...every time I see it.

MikeSr619
09-08-14, 06:40 PM
http://youtu.be/BRWy0rGB7bo

Burgundy Burner
09-08-14, 06:48 PM
Shango is always good for a few thousand laughs during football season. :)

Burgundy Burner
09-09-14, 11:14 PM
Tomorrow's latest headline.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones accused of sexual assault in lawsuit - NFL - SI.com (http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/09/jerry-jones-sexual-assault-lawsuit-dallas-cowboys)

Goaldeje
09-10-14, 06:59 AM
This will be interesting to watch.

MikeSr619
09-14-14, 10:31 AM
Is dez Bryant really going to try and get people to like him by talking about how he grew up hard? Yeah, and then you beat your mother!

Gulf Coast Redskin
09-20-14, 09:08 AM
They think they're light years ahead of us. Most of them don't give a crap about us.

And this stuff is simply chicken soup for the Redskins Fan Soul... (FF to 1:30 and 3:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F3y4JKvyy8

"WE. ARE. HORRIBLE!"

Gotta admit, I love this guy! lol

MikeSr619
01-22-15, 12:55 AM
Anyone see that PC matic commercial with randy white?

Anyone really believe that old ass redneck even uses a computer? Let alone be smart enough to know what he's endorsing?

**** dallass!

MikeSr619
02-27-15, 06:38 PM
take it for what its worth....makes sense to me.

WOW! Jerry Jones is scandalous & ruthless. Sources say he's responsible for this whole mystery Dez Bryant video and it has nothing to do with him hitting a female. They got Dez on camera in the back of Walmart stealing boxes. SMH!! All this because he doesn't want to pay him.

Sources: Chris Broussard

Goaldeje
02-27-15, 07:35 PM
That cannot be true. Jerry Jones is many things, but that ****ing stupid he ain't. He would have to know that at some point the truth would come out and make him look like an imbecile while also ensuring Dez signs elsewhere.

If it IS true, LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

MikeSr619
02-27-15, 07:41 PM
F Dallass....let me start with that.

But if they are going to throw up 2011 and 2012 in the dude's face its pretty messed up. I haven't heard of a single problem with him off the field since that...yes, it was absolutely 10000000% wrong and disgusting. but if he hasnt done it since then this is messed up.

it would be like still holding kicking the girl in the 4th grade even though she pulled my hair.

Gulf Coast Redskin
03-13-15, 02:05 PM
Ef Dallas!

That is all

Boone
03-19-15, 09:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWiB54tXemc

Chris
03-19-15, 07:01 PM
Must be nice to know that whatever you do the Cowboys will have a roster spot for you.

SkinnedAussie
04-26-15, 12:50 AM
Players are leaving left, right and centre, and the players they are signng are getting suspended, but Romo is still dreaming.

Tony Romo: 'Boys going to win Super Bowl next year - NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000487893/article/tony-romo-boys-going-to-win-super-bowl-next-year)

Fear The Spear
04-26-15, 04:39 PM
Tony Romo: 'Boys going to win Super Bowl next year - NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000487893/article/tony-romo-boys-going-to-win-super-bowl-next-year)

Nah, just sounds like Romo is now employed by the sports media

Fear The Spear
04-26-15, 04:46 PM
take it for what its worth....makes sense to me.

I can't say who was behind that fabricated "story", but one thing is for certain - that **** had "hoax" written all over it, from the very beginning.

Goaldeje
05-02-15, 01:41 PM
Dallas still grtting crushed on Twitter.

Live forever, Jerry.

Dead Money
06-06-15, 07:34 AM
Dammit! McFadden is already spending a lot of time on the trainers table. I was hoping he would make it through the summer only to crush their hearts in September!

Goaldeje
08-03-16, 01:32 PM
Imma just leave this here.

Rolando McClain gained 40 pounds abusing 'purple drank,' report says | NFL | Sporting News (http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/rolando-mcclain-suspension-dallas-cowboys-purple-drank/13wwepxu1g9xs1smgdmjdsap3f)

Om
08-22-16, 09:24 AM
Anyone watched Dak Prescott through the first 2 preseason games? Dallas fans have to be grinning ear to ear. Preseason or not this kid has looked dangerous as hell. I hate that.

Elephant
08-22-16, 12:56 PM
Anyone watched Dak Prescott through the first 2 preseason games? Dallas fans have to be grinning ear to ear. Preseason or not this kid has looked dangerous as hell. I hate that.

John Beck!

Oh yeah...

**** Dallas!

McD5
08-23-16, 10:47 AM
Dez Bryant suffers concussion in practice | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/23/dez-bryant-suffers-concussion-in-practice/)

Chris
08-23-16, 10:59 AM
Dez Bryant suffers concussion in practice | ProFootballTalk (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/23/dez-bryant-suffers-concussion-in-practice/)

Im surprised they could tell.

Henry
08-23-16, 11:27 AM
Im surprised they could tell.

That's mean, but I still laughed. I'm not proud of myself. :)

Goaldeje
08-23-16, 11:42 AM
That's mean, but I still laughed. I'm not proud of myself. :)

I just snorted. Pretty sure that makes me better than you.

Om
08-28-16, 09:29 AM
So let the Dak Prescott Era begin.

Kid's life is about to get turned upside down.

JohnssBass
08-28-16, 06:32 PM
I just snorted. Pretty sure that makes me better than you.

Poll time??? :joker:

SkinnedAussie
08-28-16, 06:54 PM
I don't wish a broken back on anyone, but Tony Romo is that one exception! Too soon?

SkinnedAussie
08-28-16, 06:56 PM

Didn't RGIII look dangerous early in his career also? Look what happened there!

Fear The Spear
08-28-16, 08:32 PM
So let the Dak Prescott Era begin.

Kid's life is about to get turned upside down.

Didn't RGIII look dangerous early in his career also? Look what happened there!

Thinking about Prescott, I can't help but to be reminded of Quincy Carter in 2001, who I believe was the last high pick QB by Dallas, and supposed to be the future of the franchise.

Om
08-30-16, 08:48 AM
Oh, it's true that late-round preseason QB phenoms rarely become stars ... or even competent starters early in their careers. But I want to say it again, for the record ... I've watched the guy all three preseason games. For me it's not about the stats he's compiled, which are crazy (http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&statisticCategory=PASSING&season=2016&seasonType=PRE&experience=&tabSeq=0&qualified=false&Submit=Go). It's about body language and that the game does not appear to be too fast for him. Yes, it's preseason--I get that. But if this guy blows up and becomes anything like the guy he brings to mind today, Russell Wilson, I am not going to be taken by surprise.

Henry
08-30-16, 09:04 AM
Interesting bit on Prescott. Despite the title, it's not typical rah-rah Cowboys stuff:

Dak Prescott Is Not Your Average Week 1 Starting Quarterback | FiveThirtyEight (http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/dak-prescott-is-not-your-average-week-1-starting-quarterback/)

I'm not sure what to make of him. He'd better not be the real deal, dammit.

Knightingale
08-30-16, 09:57 AM
I don't wish a broken back on anyone, but Tony Romo is that one exception! Too soon?

Makes you wonder if Romo really need to call it a day. He's breaking and fracturing stuff left right and centre...

2008 Broken finger
2010 broken left collarbone
2013 Rupture Disk (Back)
2014 Two transverse process fractures (Back again?)
2015 Broken left collarbone (for the second time!)
2016 Compression fracture, L1 vertebra (Back again again?)

When should he just call time before one day he doesn't get up off the turf?

Om
08-30-16, 10:03 AM
Money will have a lot to do with where Romo and the Boyz go from here. His contract situation is a disaster for the team ... and a helluva lot of green to walk away from if you're him.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/tony-romo-2447/

Really hate to see that team in this quandary.

Henry
08-30-16, 10:46 AM
Money will have a lot to do with where Romo and the Boyz go from here. His contract situation is a disaster for the team ... and a helluva lot of green to walk away from if you're him.

Tony Romo Contract Details, Salary Cap Breakdowns, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac (http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/tony-romo-2447/)

Really hate to see that team in this quandary.

Holy crap that's bad.

Knightingale
08-30-16, 11:43 AM
Holy crap that's bad.

You took the words right out of my mouth! LOL

Diehard Otis
12-14-16, 10:32 PM
For The Record:

I refuse to explicitly type that evil term on any Redskins Forum. Henceforth, I shall refer to that NFC East team that plays in Texas as The Hated Rival.

Because that's what they are. Right?

SkinnedAussie
12-16-16, 04:51 PM
To me, they will forever be known as The Brokebacks, especially with Romo still on the roster.

redskins26
01-12-17, 02:25 AM
Look at this clown

https://mobile.twitter.com/jordangarnett/status/806262050334928898?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw (https://mobile.twitter.com/jordangarnett/status/806262050334928898?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

Chris
01-15-17, 09:02 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

SkinnedAussie
01-16-17, 07:29 AM
Three of these things belong together, three of these things are the same!

Nah, it's a trick question as they are all chokers!

Boone
08-11-17, 12:25 PM
It's official, Ezekiel Elliott suspended for the first 6 games of the 2017 season.

Ain't life grand :)

Chris
08-11-17, 02:20 PM
Bad 'Boys, bad 'Boys, what you gonna do? Lol

redskins26
09-20-17, 04:32 PM
Zekes face had the I shoulda started my suspension look lol

Chris
09-20-17, 05:59 PM
Has there ever been a team so taken with talented but character challenged players?