• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cowboys Getting Worse...

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
No matterhow they want to spin it, cutting ties with Gurode ain't great. Tim Cowlishaw's take on it, via Twitter:

TimCowlishawTim Cowlishaw
Cowboys' release of Gurode means Pro Bowl C replaced by injured G with one career start. And 2 rookies start in OL. That's if all stay ok.

Think Rak, Kerrigan, Bowen, Cofield, et all are smiling?

I was listening to Colin Cowherd this morning on the way to work - he was 'breaking down' the NFC East. The Cowboys are 'good' - because he said so. Multiple times. Funniest part (and it's not the first time it's happened in some of these 'divisional reviews' I've heard...

The Redskins were not even mentioned.

I'm not talking about discounted, mocked, or ridiculed.

I'm talking, not even mentioned - as if they weren't even in the damn division. That makes me angry. And you won't like me when I'm angry.

Oh ****, are you turning green? ****'s ****ed, yo.

I'm of another mind. I don't mind so much. I love it when the experts focus on tehe Cowboys every year and laud them as the team to beat or whatever. Makes their fall that much more enjoyable.

And when we do get good enough to contend, I will enjoy it all the more. Keep overlooking us, mother****ers. It WILL bite you one day.

(as a side note, my wife says I've been watching the Wire too much. Thoughts?)

Sadly, Dallas looks good. Dez is going to be a major pain in the ass for the next 5-7 years.

If he stays healthy... Yeah, they look good. I like Garrett - they are bound to be twice the team if only because Wade isn't there. I'm watching, and thinking that Mark Sanchez really isn't very good. We'll see if the Jets can tighten up.

The Jets D has gotten a lot better, but sadly (for them) Sanchez apparenlty sucks. Not sure how he looks so good in the postseason, but like ass in the regular season.

HA! Cowboys laying an egg after all! Punt just blocked, returned for a TD! Tie game... 5 mins to go...

Oooof. Romo with a horrible int to Revis. Gives the Jets the ball at the Cowboys' 40 with 50 secs and 3 TOs. Heh heh.

Never happier to give up two fantasy points.

And then Sanchez tries to give it back, but the Cowboys refuse the gift.

Jets going for a 50 yard FG with 30 secs left... Folk gets his revenge! It's good, Jets by three, 27 secs left!

Man, stupid PI interferance call on Cowboys. Backing themselves up further. Major choke job by them, they had this game in hand.

Dallas had never lost a game when leading by 14 plus in the 4th...

WTF was that? Romo not ready for the snap? Yikes. This is pathetic. Last play coming up...

Stop calling TO, NY. Get it over with.

Red-Haired Jesus ain't lookin' so happy right now.

OVER! Cowboys CHOKE! Jets win.

almost 700 yards of offense

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Still up in the booth cheering Jerruh?

Romo is in mid season form. Gotta love it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.