• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

SF Shopping Taylor Mays

L J

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Air Force
This is not a "Hey lets get him! thread."

Adam Schefter just tweeted that San Fran sent an email out trying to find teams to trade Taylor Mays.

Seems odd, he's a 2nd yr guy, highly touted and I haven't heard anything bad over the recent past.

This is an incredibly biased statement, but I just assume all guys from USC are uber-douches and lockerroom cancers. :D

Especially Clay Matthews & Polamalu! What kind of dudes have hair like that? Uber douches! LOL.

Ronnie gets a pass. Marcus is a douche just for torching the Skins in 83.

I had hair like that once! That's how I know they are douches! I was pretty douchey back then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.