• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

This Week's BGO NFL Pick 'Em Games: The NFL HOF Game!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We start out the BGO 2009 NFL Pick 'Em Contest this week with the NFL Hall of Fame game in Canton, Ohio. It's the Buffalo Bills vs. the Tennessee Titans to open up another great NFL season.

Who are you picking? And Why?

Discuss :gossip:

bills added TO (not necessarily a plus), but like the skins, have question marks at o-line. titans lose their defensive anchor and defensive coordinator, but should still be playoff-caliber after a 13-3 season. and every year fisher proves why he is the nfl's longest tenured coach.

I had a kinda wild thought while perusing the 3rd week of preseason picks. I noticed that there is an option to have the computer pick winners "randomly" and I wondered if it might not be interesting, if possible, to have BGO run a "dummy" player in the NFL Pick'em contest during the regular season using the computers random picks-sort of a comparison baseline of how your picks do against random chance. Might be interesting.

I like it serv ....we'll do it.

Of course, when the chimp with the paintgun beats 2/3rds of the field, that's gonna sting just a little bit more :)

But what the hell. Only stipulation - we need a snappy computer player name....

Alrighty :)

Jimmy the Geek enters the fray....

RollTheDice

(Easy to recognize as the random pick selector player)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.